Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...

I heard on talk radio today that missles with NUCLEAR warheads were found north of Baghdad. As anyone else heard this?? If it was true I would HOPE it would be on the news!!??

:dunno

·
Registered
522 Posts
I haven't heard anything yet, but that would be good news.

·
Registered
430 Posts
nope haven't heard anything... nothing on CNN.com either.... at least not yet...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would agree LOK. We all know that Saddam had them at one time but no one knows where the crazy fool hid them or who he sold them to. Hell, even if they were trully found the left wing liberal media nuts wouldn't give it thirty seconds of air time. After all it's BUSH that's the root of all evil... right?

·
Registered
8 Posts
i think we all knew that he had bio weapons before and got rid of them (maybe) after using them on his own people. I don't think we EVER knew or thought he had nukes.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I also heard that, but I think the report came from a news place in Iraq, currently it is under investigation to see if the claim is true or not. I heard it on talk radio today, and the radio host said he was taking the claim with a grain of salt based on the source.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Doraf said:
I would bet my motorcycle, that everything he had before the war is now in Syria.

Ditto this. I agree 100%.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
cole said:
The US prolly planted them.

You're "prolly" right, canuck. :lame

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
It will prove to be a bogus report... they were there, but were removed in Sandy Berger's shorts. :flipa

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
^^^

Bloomberg is saying that's it's probably a false report. I guess the UN agrees with them...

·
Registered
926 Posts
it may be bogus report...but he did have WMD's and even used them on his own people. whether it be nucleur or not...he had them.

i hate people that say 'bush lied. he told people that iraq had WMD's and they didnt.' hello fucktard...everyone KNOWS he had them and everyone claimed he did...if bush lied then so did your beloved john kerry :flipa

Originally Posted by Doraf
I would bet my motorcycle, that everything he had before the war is now in Syria.
+1

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
It's never been known for Saddam to have Nuclear weapons, chemical and bio weapons yes. Also believe most are in Syria are buried in the sand, never to be found.

·
CaGeD FuRy !!!
231 Posts
i say we PUT nukes right up the asses of the insurgents... the only way to fight terrorism is by granting our military on scene judge jury exocutioner... the un and or american judicial system is just way to lax for terrorism.

·
Banned
1,586 Posts
Pffft, here we go again :alky
How does this even get turned in F'kerry?
What doe it have to do with it?

You guys! if Saddam had Nuclear wessles he would launch them
At Isreal. :)
REmember guys hardline extreme trrist musslim groups want nothing
more then U.s supported Isreal gone from the fac eof the earth!!
Better if it were just the jewish inhabitants & the territory could be taken over, Bio!
As a matter of Fact any one of isreals neighbour contries in the middle east launch an airial attack Isreal has 2 minutes to do something
about it before it's over a city! 2 mins!!

Remeber in Gulf war1 he kept launching Scud missles on Isreali civilians.
Hit a U.S barracks once too biggest casualties in one attack for that war I think, 18 soldiers was it?

Anyways the only proven link of saddam having any thing to do with
Trrerism is against Isreal!
He supported the families of Sucide bombers from the west bank..

The chemical weapons he had:
SAdly some of it was from us! For sure we gave him conventional weapons to fight Iran, cause we don't like Iran (carter/hostages?)
Some was the the french/german chemical refinery?
he miss used to make some biocrap out of!
All of these involments were Legit at the time Saddam was an Ok guy!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,586 Posts
Forgot to make Bush fun! :)

Why when Bush was Gov of Texas did he a have a PR tour for the Taliban
in Texas?
This was during clinton & we did not like Osama back then either!
We knew (gov) Afghanistan was housing him & his buddies!

I don;'t know fellas seems like it's all for dad?

Btw

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts