Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is to Jeff, since you didn't want to handle things like a mature adult over PM or email, might I add you did not reply to mine instead you made an IMMATURE mockery of our website.
Fellow Posse members, as you all know I am a VERY honest person, so I'm going to be honest with you all. Why hide anything, especially the TRUTH. Want the truth here it is in PLAIN UN-EDITED writing. I wrote this email to Jeff, who kindly paid for and made the PussyPosse.org and he KNEW how grateful I along with PP members were of this, also him and his wife made the decals that we all purchased a while back. Well recently as you all know Fred has offered to host our site FOR FREE, and as most of you know the existing site we have will EXPIRE in September this year. Truth of the matter is Jeff no longer had time to edit the site due to moving into a new place, nor did he have time to make decals any longer, that's fine by me. So he gave me the info to edit the site with. Well the server, Homestead, that our site is under would not load the editing software onto my computer, so I could not access it either to edit it, hence the reason it has not been updated. So when I heard the news from Fred about FREE hosting and a better site what am I supposed to do???? I know we have all thanked Jeff and Michelle for everything they did/have done for us and we all understood that they were going through a major change in their lives. I wrote Jeff an email, very polite email might I add, asking for the site info so I can forward it to Fred and get the ball rolling on the PussyPosse.org project. And do I get an email back from Jeff??? Nope instead I get a public display of IMMATURITY on the PussyPosse.org main page. And for all who are wondering this is all I wrote to him in the email(paragraphed below), and no I will not reply to the message displayed on the site because for one all of it is bs. If you would like to read his reply to my email simply type PussyPosse.org into web browser search bar. Also, Jeff if you want money, all you have to do is ask, I'm not poor :) ... You offered to build and pay for a site and said you didn't want a dime. Well that's what you did...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what I wrote:

Hey I was just wondering if you could send me all of the domain info and password again to access PussyPosse.org. Some how the info deleted itself off my computer. I need to know who owns the domain? Where is the domain registered. And who ever owns the domain needs to change the name servers. Fred the owner of Sportbikes.net owns 2 servers and hosts other sites off of that and has offered to give us free web space. I didn't know he owned his own servers, I just thought he bought space yearly for Sportbikes.net, hence he has told me how silly I am and said all I had to do was ask him and he would have hooked us up in the first place. Let me know what we need to do, I'm so excited about the change! I have purchased DreamweaverMX, Macromedia FlashMX, and Macromedia FireworksMX to work on the site with. I got the software for free which was AWESOME. Anyhow let me know what you guys are up to, you think anytime in the near future you two will be able to join us again on SBN ??
Take care,
Courtney

I don't know how to delete a website, but I want that site deleted immediately if anyone knows how to. I don;t care if someone was having a "bad day". Keep problems amongst the people involved, but when you go and RUIN my groups site with trash like that, you involve the entire group members and all.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I cut decals if you need someone to make them. I can take off the site also if you have all the login info. Just let me know...good luck

oh feel free to aim me..let me add it on my profile thingy..

p.s. I am a girl =p just not part of the pussy posse =p just read around and stuff but yeah just let me know if thers anythign I can do

·
Registered
370 Posts
I can't believe what they did to the site... it was cute and now it just leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. I can understand why you would feel so upset about this and if they didn't want to host it anymore, why make it look so bad when you were taking the steps to do it over. I'm new and I guess there is a lot of unseen drama or something because this just doesn't make any sense.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
dayum nothing but drama in the woman's world lately...
best of luck getting it resolved.... :beer

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fizzygrrl said:
I can't believe what they did to the site... it was cute and now it just leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. I can understand why you would feel so upset about this and if they didn't want to host it anymore, why make it look so bad when you were taking the steps to do it over. I'm new and I guess there is a lot of unseen drama or something because this just doesn't make any sense.
Well the most interesting thing is, no drama was there inthe first place, this literally came out of no where. I was floored by what I read. I mean, we have NEVER had any problems with Jeff and Michelle. And as you can tell by my email, I'm not the rude type.
Well here was my only response back to him via email(again people don't hate me because I'm polite, my friends say I'm too nice):

Again thanks for everything you and your wife have done for us. I read your response on our site and I simply will not lower myself to respond to that. I went through a 4 month period between November and February where my laptop was down and being serviced with Best Buy, so if Michelle made a thread then I would not have been able to respond. I also HIGHLY doubt that she was ignored. I myself have a life also, and I have more than understood that you and Michelle were busy with moving. I was under the impression the site was going to expire in September, and I have not heard anything from you and Michelle, also other members have contacted me saying they tried to get in touch with the two of you and no response was given in return. Again I understand your life is busy, so is mine. The Pussy Posse message board is not how I make my living, nor is designing the clothing line or trying to learn how to work on the web site. I have 3 jobs, and a life, and the Pussy Posse members understand that. They also understand how much work I have put into EVERYTHING. Again I was and still am very grateful for everything you and your wife have done to help us out from making our site to making our decals. Thanks for everything and I hope your life is as grand as it should be.
Good luck with everything and take care,
Courtney

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
probably way to nice of a person - 3 jobs?????
"Work to Live - Don't Live to Work" <hint hint>

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
WOW!!!
That was a totally jack ass thing to do!!!!
Well, hopefully everything will go well with fred and setting up the new site.
And for the record...I am on here all the time and not all of my posts get everyone's attention....pathetic and immature behavior...
Live and learn, I suppose.
Cort, lemme know if you need anything!!!!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Hey- I tried to read it but couldn't. Has the site been deleted already?

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
whois for pussyposse.org
Domain ID:D104939621-LROR
Domain Name:pUSSYPOSSE.ORG
Created On:28-Sep-2004 03:41:08 UTC
Last Updated On:04-Jun-2005 06:30:35 UTC
Expiration Date:28-Sep-2014 03:41:08 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:TierraNet Inc. dba DomainDiscover (R86-LROR)
Registrant ID:TNTN-0000237533
Registrant Name:Mickey M. Mouse
Registrant Organization:pussy Posse.org
Registrant Street1:100 International Drive
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Orlando
Registrant State/Province:FL
Registrant Postal Code:32935
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8005551212
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:TNTN-0000237533
Admin Name:Mickey M. Mouse
Admin Organization:pussy Posse.org
Admin Street1:100 International Drive
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Orlando
Admin State/Province:FL
Admin Postal Code:32935
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.8005551212
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:TNTN-0000237533
Tech Name:Mickey M. Mouse
Tech Organization:pussy Posse.org
Tech Street1:100 International Drive
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Orlando
Tech State/Province:FL
Tech Postal Code:32935
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.8005551212
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:URL1.BUYDOMAINS.COM
Name Server:URL2.BUYDOMAINS.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I just went and looked at the site and page is blank. I haven't looked in a while cuz I've been out of town, and I still don't know what happened since I can't read what Jeff's response was.

If I were you Cort, I'd take Fred on his offer. There's no need for Jeff and Michelle to be offended by your email. (from what I read) It's not as if you were taking a shot at them.?!?!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bikepilot said:
whois for pussyposse.org
Domain ID:D104939621-LROR
Domain Name:pUSSYPOSSE.ORG
Created On:28-Sep-2004 03:41:08 UTC
Last Updated On:04-Jun-2005 06:30:35 UTC
Expiration Date:28-Sep-2014 03:41:08 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:TierraNet Inc. dba DomainDiscover (R86-LROR)
Registrant ID:TNTN-0000237533
Registrant Name:Mickey M. Mouse
Registrant Organization:pussy Posse.org
Registrant Street1:100 International Drive
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Orlando
Registrant State/Province:FL
Registrant Postal Code:32935
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8005551212
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:TNTN-0000237533
Admin Name:Mickey M. Mouse
Admin Organization:pussy Posse.org
Admin Street1:100 International Drive
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Orlando
Admin State/Province:FL
Admin Postal Code:32935
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.8005551212
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:TNTN-0000237533
Tech Name:Mickey M. Mouse
Tech Organization:pussy Posse.org
Tech Street1:100 International Drive
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Orlando
Tech State/Province:FL
Tech Postal Code:32935
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.8005551212
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:URL1.BUYDOMAINS.COM
Name Server:URL2.BUYDOMAINS.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
What the hey is that???? I'm lost :lol...

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
japbike said:
I just went and looked at the site and page is blank. I haven't looked in a while cuz I've been out of town, and I still don't know what happened since I can't read what Jeff's response was.

If I were you Cort, I'd take Fred on his offer. There's no need for Jeff and Michelle to be offended by your email. (from what I read) It's not as if you were taking a shot at them.?!?!
And by no means am I trying to flame anyone, I wasn't raised to talk like trash and I'm not going to start doing it now. I'm just appauled at how hurtful people can be... Also, I have Robert(DirtyDave) hacking into the site to get the TRASH as I like to call it, off of it. I mean it is embarassing to me, ALL I want is for ALL of the members in my group to be happy. I'm sorry it turned out like this, I truly am.
Love you all,
Courtney
This is the response he sent back to me today, he said I should post it so I will:

Whatever.....
Just for your info, the site was changed Friday, the 3rd of June/ Late at night prior to ever receiving ANY email from you. I received BOTH EMAILS FROM YOU THIS MORNING AT 8:30 AM WHEN I RETURNED TO WORK, AFTER THE FACT. THE SITE WAS CHANGED IN RESPONSE TO YOU POSTING ALL OVER THE BOARDS THAT YOU WERE CHANGING TO A DIFFERENT HOSTING, AND BUILDING A SITE, AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TOUCHING BASE WITH ME.
I didn't see the posts, I was just told about it.
So if you want to set the record straight, POST UP THIS EMAIL, SINCE YOU SO GRANDLY POSTED YOURS.
Our email is checked 10 or 15 times per day during the week, because we use it for business. Nobody has ever tried to contact us without succeeding unless they didn't use the right email address. We have had 1 or 2 people ask for a sticker and they have been sent.
Michelle posted a couple of weeks ago, not between November and February, and NOBODY, not one person bothered to respond to her.
Where was the courtesy email from you letting me know you were about to go to a different hosting and site? That's what we're pissed about, in conjunction with Michelle trying to talk and touch base with everyone and being ignored. Common courtesy dictates, that if you haven't talked with someone in a while and they try to make contact, it's just polite to answer them.
Anyway, we're done with it...

And of course my response:

And I'm supposed to know it was changed when, how, and why? It must be my super mind reading powers, that's it. I haven't been in contact much with anyone lately, I've been busy managing the calendar we are putting together FINALLY, and busy with my own life as far as trying to move up more in a career that I work very hard for and being a twenty year old female in the field that I chose to pursue is not easy. I have not seen any threads made by your wife, and if she made it in the women's forum and not in the Posse forum I probably never saw it if it was even there because I don't check that forum as much as I check the Posse forum. Also, I'd like to point out ON the site it says you changed it June 4th, hey guess when I sent my e-mail to you. Instead of being a mature adult and talking to me about this, you decide to take it out on ALL of the members. I can talk, talk, talk about changing a web site all I want. The Homestead software would not load into my computer, you knew this, so what am I supposed to do??? You were to busy to work on it, I was okay with that, but how is it supposed to get updated/modified at all by me if the software is messed up? ALL I ever and do want is the best for my group. Also, I wasn't about to just go and change the hosting, trust me if I wanted to do it it would have been DONE. In fact, Your courtesy email was sent June 4th, asking how you and your family were doing and discussing changing the hosting over, we don't have a new site yet do we?? If Michelle wanted to get in touch with me it's no big secret as to where to find me. I've also sent SEVERAL emails to you asking about your family and how things are going and none were returned, so I guess you should check your [email protected] addy, I guess you should have done that a long time ago before jumping the gun. I don't hold grudges, especially over petty internet chit-chat, I've learned that anyone can talk trash over the internet but no one will say it to your face.
Take care,
Courtney

·
Banned
598 Posts
Im taking care of his BS let me know when you want the new one setup ill trasnfer hsi shit to the new domain i own The server now Thanx to court Everyone has been locked out but me and court. Dont mess with my ladies !!!

Expiration Date: 2014-09-28 03:41:08
Creation Date: 2004-09-28 03:41:08
Last Update Date: 2005-06-06 18:12:13

Name Servers:
url1.buydomains.com
url2.buydomains.com

Registrant Contact Information:
Name: Sorry Jeff I still Own you
Organization: Pussy Posse.org
Address 1: My house
City: lakeland
State: FL
Zip: 33810
Phone: +1.8005551212
Email:

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I didn't think you were trying to flame anyone.. From what I read, it looks like you handled it quite nicely... :)

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rooooooooobert, PLEASE edit that, you know talking trash is not my style... Besides no flaming allowed in this thread, I don't want it to get locked I want to keep my members updated.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
japbike said:
I didn't think you were trying to flame anyone.. From what I read, it looks like you handled it quite nicely... :)
Thanks a bunch chickie, and in reality with all the stresses I'm under right now I AM REALLY trying to keep my cool with this one. Bottom line is, I don't get into "pissing matches" with anyone, especially over the internet. Type is cheap and I'm not going to make my self look like an ignoramous :). And also a BIG THANKS to Robert for changing it, it should be changed in 15 minutes.

·
Banned
598 Posts
OK Court save those #'s i gave you for fred to transfer the Domain. Right Now WWW.PussyPosse.ORG redirects to This Forum. He had it redirecting to a Free webserver That i cannt access to edit. i could frame forward to any site youd like but i felt this Forum was appropriate. Sorry for the BS y ou guys have to deal with. I felt a I told you so coming on but i love you guys tooooo much to say it ! lol MUAH !!! get fred moving before Jeff trys to sell the domain !

OH OH I could use some points too!!!! WINK WINK :lao

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay I will now donate all of my points to Robert, I told him I am so grateful and full of glee right now that I'd even let him ride my bike :lol... I tell you what ladies I know some AMAZING florida guy's who are always there to help you out. True southern gentelmen :)!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts