Sport Bikes banner

Now with fairings

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  macinr 
#1 ·
Just got finished repairing my bike after the accident.

See less See more
#3 ·
great looking bike. They all are! I've got the same exhaust but my TRS can isn't carbon fiber. Sounds great though don't it?

#11 ·
I just purchased a new SV1000S and the dealer sold the lower fairing to me for $322.
It looks much better.
I also had my friend make some adjustiable bar mounts because the 10 degree drop of the oem bars did not agree with my bad wrist.
I now am looking for a replacement exhaust system and would like any information or comments on aftermarket exhausts.
Thanks Michael

#12 ·
I have the full yoshi trs titanium tri-oval exhaust. Sounds great. I love it. I kinda want an akropovic system though.

#16 ·
pinoyboy said:
what brand of frame sliders would work on the lower fairings? besides the suzukis that came with the lower fairings? would a vortex frame slider work? THANKS
I'm not sure about what other ones would work. The Suzuki ones DO NOT come with the lower fairing you have to buy them seperate but they fit perfectly. Maybe you could email Vortex and ask them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.