Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
great looking bike. They all are! I've got the same exhaust but my TRS can isn't carbon fiber. Sounds great though don't it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Naughty76 said:
great looking bike. They all are! I've got the same exhaust but my TRS can isn't carbon fiber. Sounds great though don't it?

Thanks guys yes this exhaust sounds amazing. I think I actually scared a harley rider the other day. :headbang
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The plastics come from Suzuki I ordered them at a local shop here in Tucson for $425 fully painted and got the sliders for 50
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
hey is there anyway you can give me the phone number or website to the place you got your fairings.I'm trying to find the original fairings for my 2003,1300 busa.
RF600Rider said:
The plastics come from Suzuki I ordered them at a local shop here in Tucson for $425 fully painted and got the sliders for 50
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You should be able to get them from any Suzuki dealer. I would think you would get a better deal locally than trying to order from a shop in Tucson.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
I just purchased a new SV1000S and the dealer sold the lower fairing to me for $322.
It looks much better.
I also had my friend make some adjustiable bar mounts because the 10 degree drop of the oem bars did not agree with my bad wrist.
I now am looking for a replacement exhaust system and would like any information or comments on aftermarket exhausts.
Thanks Michael
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
I have the full yoshi trs titanium tri-oval exhaust. Sounds great. I love it. I kinda want an akropovic system though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
what brand of frame sliders would work on the lower fairings? besides the suzukis that came with the lower fairings? would a vortex frame slider work? THANKS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pinoyboy said:
what brand of frame sliders would work on the lower fairings? besides the suzukis that came with the lower fairings? would a vortex frame slider work? THANKS
I'm not sure about what other ones would work. The Suzuki ones DO NOT come with the lower fairing you have to buy them seperate but they fit perfectly. Maybe you could email Vortex and ask them.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top