Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While sitting in a parking lot in town talkin to a freind of mine tonight around 12. This car pulled up on the other side and i started hearing some yelling. well after about 30 minutes of them yelling and screaming at each other (man and woman obviously). I see a woman walking across the parking lot.. to the taco bell next door and i hear her ask someone in the drive through if they had a cell phone. So when i finally get off the phone, i ride up there and see if she needs the phone (total given, i know). And i get up ther and this chick is like 13 14 years old. i was like WTF? so she asks if i could give her a ride to her frieinds place... so i was like sure... after all what was i gonna do, leave her at that place and make er walk? ohh well... if i'd known what was gonna happenin before it did, i would've went and wooped that dudes ass..... Just thought i'd let yall know how fucked up this world is getting.... of course yall probably already know that. but dumping a kid? WTF?

Thomas

·
Registered
226 Posts
well that was nice of you dude, some guys are real jackasses.

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
What happened between the two people arguing or am I the only one who's lost here?

Was the guy also a teenager who left her stranded?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
She could have been like Iris, the character Jodie Foster played in 'Taxi Driver'

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm guessing the guy in a the car was her boyfreind and also a teenager (since the message i got on my voice mail this morning suggests), but i never saw him, all i saw was him driving past me in the then unlit parking lot (about the same time i saw her walking), so he obviously dumped her. Ohh and about the voice mail, obviously this girl called him back last night trying to get him to come pick her up or something, as i when i woke up i had a voice mail on my cell phone with some guy saying that he was gonna hunt me down and beat my ass for taking karen (i'm guessing the girl from last night) back to her freinds house. wtf?

Sorry if i confused anyone, it makes total sense to me, but then again i was there.

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
I wouldn't have gotten involved in that instance. You didn't have a clue as to what was going on and who you were dealing with!

You gotta pick and choose your battles, I would've sat that one out.

Hopefully, it'll all blow over.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
fyi, i imagine your state law would dictate that anyone below 21 HAS to have a helmet. so if you had gotten pulled over on the bike...........YIKES

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see yall point. But this dude was loooonnnnggg gone, it was 20 minutes between the time he left the parking lot and me getting off the phone. and i didn't take her but make a 1/8 a mile down the rd. so its all good... i've got my boys that have my back lol...

·
Registered
268 Posts
RACER X said:
fyi, i imagine your state law would dictate that anyone below 21 HAS to have a helmet. so if you had gotten pulled over on the bike...........YIKES
sounds like he was in a car.... I think the cops are O.K. with people not wearing helmets in cars. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
andrew_02 said:
sounds like he was in a car.... I think the cops are O.K. with people not wearing helmets in cars. :)
Pretty sure he gave the girl a ride home on the back of his bike.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I'd call the guy back and say if he threatens me again I'll beat the living shit out of him and/or call the cops. I hate it when people try to act tough over a fucking phone. Give me a break. Ten dollars says the guy is a fucking pedo and is over 18.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BadNatured... now that you say it, the siloute (sp?) view i did get of him made him look like he was around my age (early 20's). And yes i was on the bike, and yes i made her wear the helmet (like i do with anyone that rides with me).

·
Registered
753 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised. For two reasons.
1- he dropped her off so hes at least 16..minimum
2- He had the balls to call you up, minors arn't usually that brave. Idiot adults are.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Stay the hell away from that, man. Good samaritans get lawsuits filed against them.

And oh yeah, I know you're a nice guy and all. But offering rides to emotionally distraught teenagers is just asking for more trouble than you ever want to deal with. Just what you need. Some nosy soccer mom with a cell phone who called the fuzz and guess who'll she'll be snuggled up against on a bike when they arrive? Fuck that man. I'm 32. And I'm a tattooed, greasy biker thug. No way am I going to offer any 13 year old a ride in that kind of situation. Let her use the phone to call HER PARENTS, sure. Wait for a taxi to arrive, MAYBE. But give her a lift? No fucking way.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea i see what yall are saying now. ohh well, its already happen'd so what can i do. just show's you how screwed up this world is getting. oh yea and btw... this girl didn't look emotionally distraught, there wasn't a tear or anything on her face, she just look'd like a little kid that got lost from her parents...

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
brother you did a good thing ...in your heart....but in the real world you could have opened a can of worms.....case in point my friend John he was in Ybor City here (its a club district) and he was walkin to his car after a night of partying he was tired and just wanted to go home and sleep....he seen a girl sitting on a bench sobbing and he asked her if she was ok......she said her b/f left her there and ran off with a girl he met in a club....well she was dressed like a candy raver (kik wear pants and glittery mid drift shirt and pony tails on either side of head) she was a real cutie.....he offers her a ride home, she tells him she lived with him and now she is homeless, well being a genuinely nice guy he tells her he will give her a lift to a friends or familys place......she says she was from outta state and had no family here and her friends were few and far between.....well he offered to let her sleep in his room and he'd take the couch for the night till she could make arrangements.....i mean he couldnt leave her in Ybor after hours...its a rough part of town when the lights go out.....fast forward to the morning i wake up to a cute girl walkin through the house in his boxers and t shirt......naturally im a bit curious as this is MY house.....i ask him who the heck she is and why is she there...he tells me what i just told you guys......i tell him to get her dressed and out of my house before im out of the shower.......now im not a prude or stick in the mud but i know age when i see it.......she was eleventeen if she was a day.....actually she turned out to be 15......he was 26.....this chicks MOM shows out to my house like 2 hours later after they are gone...YEA her MOM .....SURPRISE she has family here after all and she is PISSED......yelled at me calling me a child mollester and shit...im like "look lady i woke up to find her here this morning and i told her to LEAVE" she tracked my # on the caller ID when her daughter called her at 3 am to tell her she was staying the night at a friends house.....oops she forgot *67....so now she is gonna call the cops....after it was all said and done i was facing charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, which i beat the crap out of in court, and he was facing statutory rape, lewd and lac. acts on a minor under 16, and various child abuse charges he got 2 years in and 2 years on probation.....the only question i had was dood was it worth it?? this is why i am leary about picking up ANY females without MAD wittnesses who will testify in court on my behalf.....sorry this was long but it was relevant. I would leave the guy alone and if he calls again just tell him you dropped her off at a friends house because he abandonded her in a parking lot and you didnt wanna see her kidnapped and raped.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts