Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Wow, please keep throwing around the term, "crotch rockets."

Explain to me the fun in getting together with a bunch of people and performing shitty wheelies? Dude, seriously hardcore stuntz. God I hate people. You are automatically included in the lowest common denominator when you do something that childish, lame, and self-congratulating as that.

·
Resident Breast Inspector
3,285 Posts
I've got a wocket in my pocket

Reactions: jeffo8

·
Registered
249 Posts
I really dislike that term. I prefer bike, or motorcycle. If this term is to sustain it's use, can we add to the vernacular for NASCAR low-tech ******* racing?

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
Apparently some Harley guys call sportbikes Zip Splats, found that one out this weekend

Well most of the crashes I hear about at Deals Gap are the cruisers and Harleys, including the 2 that died this weekend (I was about 3rd on the scene and helped with the driver stuck in the car) and the folks that were two up and went down while on the detour around this accident!

Now, the other one was a Ducati, who put the bike off the cliff, upside down, lodged into a tree.........

·
Registered
465 Posts
Well most of the crashes I hear about at Deals Gap are the cruisers and Harleys, including the 2 that died this weekend (I was about 3rd on the scene and helped with the driver stuck in the car) and the folks that were two up and went down while on the detour around this accident!

Now, the other one was a Ducati, who put the bike off the cliff, upside down, lodged into a tree.........
I'll be there all next week. I go every year, I've ridden the Dragon hundreds of times. Yes, it's usually the cruisers that crash. Harleys should be called drink splat because that's what most of them do. Let's see, take a fat old man, load him up with booze and get him to ride home on an ill handling bike. Drink, splat.

If they want to stereotype us, then we can stereotype them pretty damn easily.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
465 Posts
They're all donorcycles anyhow. :D

I saw an EMT motorcycle unit the other day and my first thought was "Hey, self-delivering transplantable organs and blood transfusions, convenient!"

Pittsburgh Emergency Medical Services*·*Special Operations
That's pretty funny.

I love it when some jackass makes a comment to me about being an organ donor. That joke is so old I can't believe anyone thinks it's so clever. My response is always that I'm not an organ donor. I specifically have never checked the box on my licenses. When I tell them that it always takes the punch out of their "joke".

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Greedy fuck, aren't you?

Organ donor, before I even got the bike. give blood regularly too.

·
Human After All
4,687 Posts
Flag of Pittsburgh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The phrase Benigno Numine is the motto of William Pitt. It is generally translated as "With the Benevolent Deity"[3] or "By the Favour of the Heavens".[4]

It was adopted by the newly formed city in 1816 but somehow fell off seals and official documents and emblems in the early 20th century before being restored to the seal by City Council on July 3, 1950 and signed off by the Mayor on July 7, 1950. However even then the motto was not implemented until council looked into the matter in November 1958.[5]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts