Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys/gals ive got a 03 cbr600rr custom painted you might have seen it. its like a teal blue with a yellow rising sun pattern.. i have no one to ride with and just looking for some buddy to go cruse with...

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'd be more than happy to ride with you. But I live in Harpers Ferry, WV and usually ride out this way or at least west of rte 15 and rte 29.

·
Registered
474 Posts
yakky said:
Welcome! What type of riding to you like to do? Where do you usually like to ride?
That's the big question.

If your into hitting the twisties, we all should be getting together next weekend for a ride. We all have track days this weekend.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i ride pretty much every where.. i live in chantilly out off of rt.50 near rt15.
im a track newbie never been because i cant afford race leathers!!!!! between my car and my bike im almost always broke. and the pic in my avatar is my bike.

·
Registered
474 Posts
evilone said:
i ride pretty much every where.. i live in chantilly out off of rt.50 near rt15.
im a track newbie never been because i cant afford race leathers!!!!! between my car and my bike im almost always broke. and the pic in my avatar is my bike.
Hmmm...... We ask everyone that rides with us to be in leathers and such.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i mean ive got a really nice alpine starz leather jacket shoei tz1 shogun helmet and carbon fiber gloves, but no race boots or pants.. thats why i dont go out and do stupid shit

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
evilone said:
I work off of Rte 50 and 28. If you ever want to ride after work let me know. There are some good roads to ride inbetween rte50 and rte 7 on my way home.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i know a great road we can all hit up on a weekend if you like twistys then you will love this road!!! you can really go more than 70mph because there are so many sharp truns and rolling hills.... nothing like coming out of aconer then hit a lil hill and fell the front wheel come off of the ground..... but if you ever want ot meet up we can meet at the sheetz on rt 50 its right next to my house.....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
evilone said:
you can really go more than 70mph because there are so many sharp truns and rolling hills.... nothing like coming out of aconer then hit a lil hill and fell the front wheel come off of the ground.....QUOTE]

I do that kind of riding on the track to be honest... On the street, (more so in Va.) I barely get above the speed limit for the fear of higher insurance resulting from tickets. You can go as fast as you'd like though...

·
Registered
321 Posts
evilone said:
i mean ive got a really nice alpine starz leather jacket shoei tz1 shogun helmet and carbon fiber gloves, but no race boots or pants.. thats why i dont go out and do stupid shit
Check newenough.com and motorcyclecloseouts.com, you can catch leather pants for under $140, and race boots for $100.

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=50-7075

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)

·
Registered
30 Posts
yea i know a great road we can all hit up on a weekend if you like twistys then you will love this road!!! you can really go more than 70mph because there are so many sharp truns and rolling hills.... nothing like coming out of aconer then hit a lil hill and fell the front wheel come off of the ground..... but if you ever want ot meet up we can meet at the sheetz on rt 50 its right next to my house.....
Sounds suspiciously like Joplin!!!
Let me know when you can hit the country and I will take you on a little tour of some of Madisons finest offerings!! I can always meet you in Warrenton. And if you still have no boots or pants we can keep the pace to a moderate level. I would suggest wearing good sturdy over the ankle boots at the very least....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
My guess it's not Joplin road Ken, I'm guessing it's in either Fairfax or Loudoun Co.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its out off of rt 55.. and i always ride in my timz.. and befor i ment to say you cant get above 70mph because of the turns....

·
Registered
30 Posts
It all right folks.........I am a complete jackass when it comes to NOVA roads. Thats why I pretty much avoid them.........Unless of course I have the urge to do some stoppies on Da Beltway or 66!! :headbang

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
V V V said:
I work off of Rte 50 and 28. If you ever want to ride after work let me know. There are some good roads to ride inbetween rte50 and rte 7 on my way home.
if you eva wanna hook up after you get off of work let me know...... i can meet you at a&w or something around there....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hooli-Ken said:
Unless of course I have the urge to do some stoppies on Da Beltway or 66!! :headbang

LMAO!!

evilone I let you know when I can ride after work... I think I've seen you riding around too.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im sure have seen me my bike is kinda hard to miss the way i painted it. im always down for a ride.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts