Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
in the 40's hehe your getting screwed over on the east side, we are in the 50's 51 to be exact right now.

i wish i could go riding but we just recued a 12 week old doberman pup from a shelter so im busy picking up poop and training the little thing. we named her revvin. ill post some pic's if you want.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woof !

Ended up putting on around 150 miles. I think it got up to 50'F here. Was out until the sun set. Then it really started getting cold on the Mille, lose that solar heating.

Yeah, start a new thread in the General Disc with puppypix!
:leghump

·
Registered
331 Posts
Saturday was a beautiful day! Too bad I was stuck at work again. I did go riding today, not nearly as nice of a day. I was out for a couple hours and didn't see another rider out =/ I think it's time to invest in handgrip heaters or winter gloves!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ended up putting on about 150 miles on Sat, and another 150 on Sun.
Hooked up with B-Habit later on Sat for a short ride.
:fiddy

I've got heated grips on my beemer. It's one of the things that allows me to ride into work (25m) on cold mornings, like today.
Tho I think today may be the last ride-to-work day this year. :angry :mad:

BUT, not the last riding day !
:headbang

·
Man on a Mission
374 Posts
I got out on Saturday for a little bit. Nice weekend for riding. This morning I rode in too. I agree that it may be the last ride-to-work day (if the weather predictions are true). Alas, I don't have heated grips, but it wasn't too bad (30mile 1-way).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts