Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SWEET! It came in. Thanks D-WAY-N and BUCK for your help! :2devil

Attachments

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
dude looks sweet, i want to get rid of my Yoshi for a highmount...

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$407 to my front door. It sound badass man!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Looks clean, is it a deep loud sound or like a rich sound? Hard to explain I guess.....

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
looks good, i like the high mount look alot.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Bike looks good, it looks like the exhaust plate sitting just below the passenger footpegs does not look right, is it installed right? It looks like it's too big at the top, and fits good at the bottom. I might just be looking at it wrong, but otherwise it looks awesome man!

·
Registered
533 Posts
yea microns are nice, im not a fan of the titanium cans tho, i like carbon fiber or their anodized colors are nice.

they do make such a sweet tone tho, last time i heard one it sounds nice and deep

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The bike is still adjusting to the new can so it is popping a little right now. I think I'm going to have it remapped just to be safe. And yes it has a rich deep sound to it. It's not a high wine at hight RPM's either. And the bike has more horse power. I can tell because the front tire comes up alot sooner then before. The heat shield is on right, it doesn't matter how you put it on. The piture just looks like that!

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It looks alot biger then it is. It's oval!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Looks good. Is it a slip-on or a full system?

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
looking good

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Slip on!!!!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Looks good, nice choice of can :dblthumb I think they have great sound and it's nice to know they outperform most other slipons. Here's mine in carbon fiber, just a tad cooler than titanium :twofinger j/k

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts