Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey ive been trying to beat this game, but by the third level you cant beat the guy, if there are any STREET FIGHTER gooroos in the place this is the game for you. Its on wimp.com so its clean. but give it a shot and for god sakes tell me what happens after you do win. oh yea im at work waisting time...so no im not spending my life playing this game :eek:nfloor

http://www.wimp.com/streetfighter/

use a,s,d buttons to punch
use z,x,c to kick

·
Registered
646 Posts
open forums are your friend.

·
Registered
243 Posts
All you gotta do is slip the clutch and when it goes in, gas it then drop the clutch. It'll work great. . .I promise

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
H2Omax1 said:
All you gotta do is slip the clutch and when it goes in, gas it then drop the clutch. It'll work great. . .I promise
did I miss somthing here??? :feedback

·
Registered
791 Posts
well it took me 3 tries but in my last try i slipped my clutch while i had sagat pinned in the corner and let my dragon punches fly. If u never let sagat get far away from u, he wont start cheating with the slow fireballs. u jsut stay on his ass. Block his wake up move, wait and then he'll open up for some punishment. Then when he falls back dont stay on his ass, give him no distance. wash rinse repeat.

Attachments

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SnookayDCC said:
well it took me 3 tries but in my last try i slipped my clutch while i had sagat pinned in the corner and let my dragon punches fly. If u never let sagat get far away from u, he wont start cheating with the slow fireballs. u jsut stay on his ass. Block his wake up move, wait and then he'll open up for some punishment. Then when he falls back dont stay on his ass, give him no distance. wash rinse repeat.

cool beans man, thanks....Im glad I wasnt the only one that couldnt do it on my first try....I finaly beat it and all I did the entire time was throw his jumping upercut....it was kinda cheap and I was disapointed how I won..but a win is a win:) (vin deasel voice)"doesnt matter if you win by a inch or a mile...winning is winning." :eek:nfloor :lao

·
Registered
791 Posts
yeah i had to basically be cheap as shit too, i was not qui tting until i beat that though. lol. I love street fighter, playing that made me want to turn my xbox live on and play some third strike or CVS2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts