Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I'm sure this must sound stupid. But I'm doing this for those who don't think it is. When I search for a gixxer name in google, I'm never sure how I should type it out to get the best results. So I did a little test and am posting the answers for you.... (when you see the quotations those were included in the search. for those that don't know, using quotations makes google look only for that exact phrase, rather than parts of the phrase)

on google:

GSXR-600: 173,000 results
"GSX-R 600": 167,000
GSX-R600: 129,000
"GSXR 600": 115,000
"GSXR-600": 115,000
GSXR600: 70,300
"GSX-R600": 62,600

GSXR-750: 195,000
GSX-R750: 169,000
"GSX-R 750": 151,000
"GSXR 750": 133,000
"GSXR-750": 133,000
GSXR750: 106,000
"GSX-R750": 68,200

GSXR-1000: 196,000
GSX-R1000: 182,000
"GSX-R 1000": 156,000
"GSXR 1000": 131,000
"GSXR-1000": 131,000
"GSX-R1000" 110,000
GSXR1000: 79,100

Note that GSXR-___ gets the best result for all of them, even though past that they have different orders as to which ones are better. The top one works well because when you search GSXR-600, for example, google looks for GSXR-600, GSXR 600, and GSXR600 at once.

And finally, I didn't do this because I was bored. I happened to try two different versions of a GSXR 600 search and got different results, so I figured I'd make this list for you guys who might have had similar problems.

Rich air and clear skies,
Austin
 

·
Ducati Twins Rock
Joined
·
267 Posts
Way too much time on your hands, dude!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,389 Posts
try searching for

getting a life
time management
stupid threads

see what you get there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
I just goggled " probably masturbates allot " and I got only one hit -

Camshaft
SBN Rookie
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pennsylvania, US
Age: 20
Sportbike: none
Posts: 7 | Points: 118.00

:gay:joke
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jeez guys. just did it cause i was curious and thought it was kinda funny. *shrugs* oh well. and if i masturbated alot, wouldn't i be doing that instead of looking up info about gixxers?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
btw, whoever's read down this far into the thread has probably already spent more time that i did doing the searches :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,226 Posts
mj31 said:
I just goggled " probably masturbates allot " and I got only one hit -

Camshaft
SBN Rookie
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pennsylvania, US
Age: 20
Sportbike: none
Posts: 7 | Points: 118.00

:gay:joke
:lao :eek:nfloor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
966 Posts
camshaft said:
btw, whoever's read down this far into the thread has probably already spent more time that i did doing the searches :p
camshaft I want my 1.57min's back and the $1.26 that it took to power my computer to read your brilliantly stupid thread. :eek:nfloor
 

·
Eurofag
Joined
·
1,792 Posts
camshaft said:
Jeez guys. just did it cause i was curious and thought it was kinda funny. *shrugs* oh well. and if i masturbated alot, wouldn't i be doing that instead of looking up info about gixxers?
whatever mate :) , I think the thing was all the options you put into 'searching', after all the effort I hope you found what you wanted, :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,689 Posts
camshaft said:
Hey guys,
I'm sure this must sound stupid. But I'm doing this for those who don't think it is. When I search for a gixxer name in google, I'm never sure how I should type it out to get the best results. So I did a little test and am posting the answers for you.... (when you see the quotations those were included in the search. for those that don't know, using quotations makes google look only for that exact phrase, rather than parts of the phrase)

on google:

GSXR-600: 173,000 results
"GSX-R 600": 167,000
GSX-R600: 129,000
"GSXR 600": 115,000
"GSXR-600": 115,000
GSXR600: 70,300
"GSX-R600": 62,600

GSXR-750: 195,000
GSX-R750: 169,000
"GSX-R 750": 151,000
"GSXR 750": 133,000
"GSXR-750": 133,000
GSXR750: 106,000
"GSX-R750": 68,200

GSXR-1000: 196,000
GSX-R1000: 182,000
"GSX-R 1000": 156,000
"GSXR 1000": 131,000
"GSXR-1000": 131,000
"GSX-R1000" 110,000
GSXR1000: 79,100

Note that GSXR-___ gets the best result for all of them, even though past that they have different orders as to which ones are better. The top one works well because when you search GSXR-600, for example, google looks for GSXR-600, GSXR 600, and GSXR600 at once.

And finally, I didn't do this because I was bored. I happened to try two different versions of a GSXR 600 search and got different results, so I figured I'd make this list for you guys who might have had similar problems.

Rich air and clear skies,
Austin
^^ Above is your answer.....Maybe eh?

:cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
camshaft said:
Jeez guys. just did it cause i was curious and thought it was kinda funny. *shrugs* oh well. and if i masturbated alot, wouldn't i be doing that instead of looking up info about gixxers?
Well, since it looks like you are still in the "lusting after your first sportbike" process you may be doing both at the same time!

For your searching I would go with "GSXR-750". Black and blue is the sexiest!

Good luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, it was while lusting after a gixxer. but masturbating to anything with an engine seems sacriligious
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
camshaft said:
Jeez guys. just did it cause i was curious and thought it was kinda funny. *shrugs* oh well. and if i masturbated alot, wouldn't i be doing that instead of looking up info about gixxers?
Not if you opened two windows!:pisson :bananafu: :spank :nerd
 

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
i think my owners manual says gsx-r600. thats good enough for me and everyone else is wrong
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top