Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found an LCD monitor cheap enough to actually make me want it.
I cannot even remember the screen size, but I paid 30 bucks for it.

I'm happy, anyway.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Just bought Grand Theft Auto San Andreas as well! Should be pretty cool!

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
I disagree. GTA:Vice City is my personal fave, but largely because of the music. I would say that GTA:SA is a better game than GTA3, but it was not anywhere near as revolutionary.

I personally disliked GTA4; the changed driving mechanics, using a "cell phone" in-game etc were changes I did not like. The next GTA is looking pretty sweet though, and I'll definitely give it a chance.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I'm on board with most of that, but GT4 is the version I like playing the most. The cell phone appealed to me as a way to break off of the linear storyline.

I frequently play GTA4 just starting with my fists, picking a fight, and workin my way up to max wanted level. I stop my car in an intersection, take cover, and blast anyone I see, then move when the car catches on fire. I grab another one, go a few blocks, and start over.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In terms of the amount of shit to do, and the sheer insanity of said shit, gta sa was best. I really disliked vice city for some reason, and I have never been able to pin down why.
Gta4 is a damn fine game, and I enjoyed nearly all the changes it brought to the tablw, from the better shooting mechanics to the different driving physics. But it doesn't have the expansive, total fucking nonsense fun that san andreas has.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bought it from a friend who was moving to onterrible.

hence the cheapness.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I remember playing the first GTA on PC, it was mind numbing how cool it was. Fast forward to GTA3 and my mind was blown again. Being able to pick up prostitues in Vice City was badass.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts