Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the street that runs in front of my house, I see a mother and her two young children on the sidewalk. I pulled my bike up on the sidewalk in front of my house as they walked towards me. The kids were definitely interested in my bike as they walked past, neither one of them couldn't have been any older than 6. As I started to pull off my gear, the mother looks at me and smiles. Then she leans down to the two of them as she points to me and says, "Not always a boy."

"Nope, not always." :)

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Lzzybeth said:
On the street that runs in front of my house, I see a mother and her two young children on the sidewalk. I pulled my bike up on the sidewalk in front of my house as they walked towards me. The kids were definitely interested in my bike as they walked past, neither one of them couldn't have been any older than 6. As I started to pull off my gear, the mother looks at me and smiles. Then she leans down to the two of them as she points to me and says, "Not always a boy."

"Nope, not always." :)
And thank God for that!!:)

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
LOL!! Good post!!

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Hahaha to funny.. :)

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
mmmm chicks on bikes....
i love it when i see a fellow rider and when the helmet comes off it's not a dude...
i think more women should take up riding...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was awesome, the kids were definitely digging my bike by the big grins on their faces. They weren't any taller than my seat! :) I most definitely see future riders in them.

More chics would ride if they realized just how much fun it is! Especially when things like this happen to them, I couldn't help grinning at the three of them. It definitely made my rough start of a day better. :D

·
Registered
539 Posts
badgixxer said:
mmmm chicks on bikes....
i love it when i see a fellow rider and when the helmet comes off it's not a dude...
i think more women should take up riding...
I'll drink to that!! :cheers

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
.t's always good to see women riders. There seems to be an abudance of female riders out here. Enough that they were given their own track day. I'm always breaking my neck when I see a girl riding.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
That's awesome! I love to hear about things like this.

It's like the one day I picked my son up from school "dude! your mom rides a crotch rocket? That's so awesome." Followed with "Krys! THAT'S your Mom?!?!" from another kid. It was cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts