Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sal, Fizzer, and I were leaving Sal's appartment tonite and Sal got ahead of us, with a car between him and us. Me and fizzer was playing catch up, got behind Sal at a light, and low and behold, there was a cop right behind us.

Light turns green, and cops lights come on. Fizzer got away (pulled over at a different spot than Sal and I) and the cop followed us....or ME rather.

Seems I was speeding just a tad (dunno how fast, but I'm guessing I was doing around 80 when he saw me).

ANYWAY, he asked for my liscense, and more or less told me to slow down, and be careful. Never noticing my expired plates (phew).

Anyway, not to rub it in everyone's face that got a ticket on the other ride today, but I was happy as shit to not get that ticket! :D

·
Registered
262 Posts
yeh, umm will...

expired plates = BAD

just in case you didn't know!! you might wanna do something about that...i mean...just an idea....lol

glad you didn't get a ticket though... :phatyo

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mIchELe said:
yeh, umm will...

expired plates = BAD

just in case you didn't know!! you might wanna do something about that...i mean...just an idea....lol
Well, I'm waiting until I actually get a ticket for it before I renew them. :D

Hopefully that won't happen anytime soon tho. ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
glad you didn't get the ticket, but man, was I relieved when he didn't pull in behind me.

I got lost somehow going back to sals..thought I would just catch you guys there. You understand that I didn't want to stop as the cop had ya, right?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
TheFizzer said:
glad you didn't get the ticket, but man, was I relieved when he didn't pull in behind me.

I got lost somehow going back to sals..thought I would just catch you guys there. You understand that I didn't want to stop as the cop had ya, right?
Understand?!?!?! haha
Man, I was hoping the cop that got us would chase Tony down the road so me and Curt could turn around and beat feet...haha....JK but if he had kept on going I would have split. :fiddy

·
Registered
376 Posts
I've actually downshifted from 6th to 3rd with a cop comming up on me about 10ft behind me and bolted up to 200+km (not knowing he was a cop at the time) and when I slowed down he caught up and pulled beside me, just smirked at me, gave me a thumbs up and floored it. I almost shit myself!!

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TheFizzer said:

No prob man. You got no idea the relief I had when I didn't get the ticket. If he would have had his radar on me, I would have been in deep shit.

And man...If I would have known you 2 were going to go out again, I would have went with you. O'well.

BTW, What the hell happened to you on Sundat bro?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Well I get the joy of posting up my cop story like Will. :bitchslap

some old lady in an unmarked car.I thought she was someone's grandma. She was like "i've been following you for the past 15 miles. You do realize you were going 85 in a 70. 85 in a 65. then you just did 70 in a 55. And you're about to hit a construction zone. Which if you're going 10 miles over the posted limit in a work zone that means i can take your vehicle, you go to jail, big fine, big points"
blah blah blah. She let me go though. i told her " i didn't learn that in drivers ed!!!" She laughed and told me to slow down
i got lucky

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
MV5890 said:
Well I get the joy of posting up my cop story like Will. :bitchslap

some old lady in an unmarked car.I thought she was someone's grandma. She was like "i've been following you for the past 15 miles. You do realize you were going 85 in a 70. 85 in a 65. then you just did 70 in a 55. And you're about to hit a construction zone. Which if you're going 10 miles over the posted limit in a work zone that means i can take your vehicle, you go to jail, big fine, big points"
blah blah blah. She let me go though. i told her " i didn't learn that in drivers ed!!!" She laughed and told me to slow down
i got lucky
some people have all the luck.... :beer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts