Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my nose peirced and i love it. i got a little diamond in it. and i was a little scared at first even though i have been through 11 ear peircing 4 belly peircing and 2 tounge pering and 4 nipple peaircing plus 8 tats. i just thought that the nose would be bad. just in case some of you are thinking about it. It really didnt hurt. best peircing i ever got. and it dont hurt that bad now either. no swelling. so if you have been thinking about this i recommend it. I am very pleased.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Hey dreamy, it's your body and I'm happy for you that you're pleased, but I just gotta say that IMO all that disfigurement on a girl is a HUGE turn-off. Especially nipple-piercings. Ick.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
dreamy333 said:
4 nipple peaircing plus 8 tats.
Any possibilities of seeing the nipple piercing? I have a 6 gauge plug in my left & I'm about to do the same to my right ear. I'm hoping to be down to a zero in both ear come winter time. Both my arms are almosted sleeved out. I'm all for women getting pierced & tat as long as the look good.. :urowned

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dotn have anything peirced anymore except my nose and its really cute and my belly button on top and bottom and my ears. all the other ones are grown up i took them out. i didnt get any of my stuff to turn people on. if it does good if it dont oh well. i like the shit. nothing is disfigured no scars or nothing.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
F&D said:
I just gotta say that IMO all that disfigurement on a girl is a HUGE turn-off. Especially nipple-piercings. Ick.
Oh man, no way. A hot chick with tats and piercings just ups the "hottness factor" by like 8 or 10 times.

tongue pireced - pretty cool
belly pierced - sexy
nipple pierced - double sexy
nice tats - double sexy times 2
down under peirced - double sexy times 5

Great example.....Jamie Presley naked in Playboy was smokin'. But Jamie Presley, not naked in the movie Torque, with the fake tats a and fake piercings was "off the scale" HOT.

But this is all just my opinion. :cheers

It's good that you do all this stuff for yourself dreamy, that's the best way. Hopefully you don't mind though if other people are into your tats and piercings as well. I usually keep my tats covered up, but it's kinda nice if soneone wants to see them and then likes the way they look.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
^^ fucking hell yah... Jamie Pressley... good goddam!!! i think i actually drooled during the movie... especially cuz her character just acted like she wanted to fuck or lick the WHOLE time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts