Sport Bikes banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wow, people still checking in here.... Jefferson here... Always down to ride, know some really decent roads up here in Sussex\Morris\Warren... im an old fart, so no worries of riding like an asshat..

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Wow, people still checking in here.... Jefferson here... Always down to ride, know some really decent roads up here in Sussex\Morris\Warren... im an old fart, so no worries of riding like an asshat..
Hey I know plenty of old farts that are asshats! lol..just kidding man, yeah there is def some nice roads up there.

I just found Skyline Dr in Ringwood NJ and what a beautiful road it is! Plenty of elevation changes, some twisties, beautiful scenary around the resevoir--only thing that sucked was the big down hill drop with some mild curves would've been alot more fun if it wasn't "rough pavement" all the way down. But in comparrison to the rest of the road it's still ok.

My weekends look pretty good for the next little while and I'm hookin up with ALOT of north jersey guys over at Gixxer.com--we should put something together soon, maybe up 15? or 206?

·
Registered
24 Posts
15 and 206 SUK.. LoL. I live right off 15, used to ride all the woods behind it on my ATV, alas the area is now patrolled. Might be going out on Sunday, mind you might is a chance as i have children and a wife, so all times are subject to change..... should know more as we get closer to the weekend... If people are watching here, i'll post up a day or two before i head out...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts