Sport Bikes banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
I am lurking here after a long time .......Friday I wasn't off. Saturday ohio riders ride was not bad....lot of people showed up, some drama but cool overall.
hey kosmo. never met ya yet but have seen you around here and OR forever. i read the posts about the drama sat. what the heck happened? if its always like that around here ill keep to myself

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in downtown Cleveland a few times a week for company lodging..Double Tree on Lakeside, used to be Holiday Inn...I live in New Castle, PA tho..about 10 mins from youngstown

·
Pillion Cam
201 Posts
I'm in downtown Cleveland a few times a week for company lodging..Double Tree on Lakeside, used to be Holiday Inn...I live in New Castle, PA tho..about 10 mins from youngstown
welcome!

ever want to ride some weekend or hit up a QSL bike night, let me know.. I live in Boardman so I'm basically just across the border.

·
Registered
10 Posts
welcome!

ever want to ride some weekend or hit up a QSL bike night, let me know.. I live in Boardman so I'm basically just across the border.
Yeah, I definitely will. If I go, I go to the QSL in Sharon, but that shits gettin old :bored You go to the austintown one?

·
Pillion Cam
201 Posts
I hit up austintown sometimes yeah.. I'm usually a QSL bike night whore.. Hit Cranberry once, Erie, Valley View, Sharon, Canton, Robinson..

At one time my goal was to hit every QSL in the country.. Problem is they're opening up new locations faster than I can schedule time to ride out to them..

·
Registered
10 Posts
I hear that..i saw they had an emergency bike nite last week but my bike isnt quite ready yet plus its still cold(er) at nite..my brother in law rides too but his mangina likes to hurt so he wont usually go farther than Sharon for bike nites..:dramaq..i'll hit you up tho if and when we start riding

21 - 26 of 26 Posts