Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone on this board is around north jersey near bergen county area. im 28 (be 29 in 2 days) i have a 2006 gixxer 600 somewhat of a newbie i fiddled around on a fwe bikes now and then but just started riding regularly. anyone near let me know if you want to ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bergenfield here

I live in Bergenfield, kinda new to the whole sport bike scene only been riding about a year but rode dirt bikes and quads since i was 8 yrs old.

Always looking for people to ride with.... hit me up aim - stepy3 or email me: [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stepy3 said:
I live in Bergenfield, kinda new to the whole sport bike scene only been riding about a year but rode dirt bikes and quads since i was 8 yrs old.

Always looking for people to ride with.... hit me up aim - stepy3 or email me: [email protected]

John - we're planning a ride tonight .. meeting at Dunkin donuts in Garfield - then heading to hooters in wayne and ending up in edgewater. let me know if your interested. I am still new to riding as well, but it should be a good experience. We're meeting around 7ish at DD and about 7:30 at Hooters.

im over at http://www.tristatesportbikes.com/vb3/ we have a thread there about it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
new2bikes said:
John - we're planning a ride tonight .. meeting at Dunkin donuts in Garfield - then heading to hooters in wayne and ending up in edgewater. let me know if your interested. I am still new to riding as well, but it should be a good experience. We're meeting around 7ish at DD and about 7:30 at Hooters.

im over at http://www.tristatesportbikes.com/vb3/ we have a thread there about it.
Not sure i can make it tonight and i'm not sure if the weather is going to hold out but whats the Address of the D.D.?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stepy3 said:
Not sure i can make it tonight and i'm not sure if the weather is going to hold out but whats the Address of the D.D.?

damn i hope the weather holds but it is gettin cloudy and they say chance of rain and thunderstorms.

the DD is located by the Clifton/Garfield bridge on the corner of Outwater lane and River Road.

·
Registered
2 Posts
just wondering if anyone on this board is around north jersey near bergen county area. im 28 (be 29 in 2 days) i have a 2006 gixxer 600 somewhat of a newbie i fiddled around on a fwe bikes now and then but just started riding regularly. anyone near let me know if you want to ride.
----

Hi im Gilio 36 with Ninja R9 2002 Saddle brook NJ let me know whats up NYC,NJ trips 201-647-6364 anyone Bergen county text ok

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi im Gilio 36 with Ninja R9 2002 Sportbike Saddle brook, NJ let me know whats up NYC,NJ trips 201-647-6364 Located Saddle Brook NJ Bergen County

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Hey welcome to SBN... unfortunately there is not a lot of great riding in that area- but occasionally we do head out toward the west side. I tend to hit PA up more often definitely try to keep you posted next time I plan anything :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts