Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help ! all bikes are great but I just keep meeting upright riders and it would be nice to know some sportbike fans near me!
Cartersville

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am here in Douglasville, rather close to where you are at, I have IM if you care to chat.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Hey fellas, im in Marietta here. I had a riding buddy till he flipped his bike doing a 12oclock, so now im riding with a couple cruisers until he gets his new bike. Oh yeah, did i mention my friends a mechanic? he has shown me alot about working on bikes, and has some pretty useful tools. Anyways, we should make a trip to deals gap. yahoo and aim with same name, cya

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree would make a nice trip!
One of my freinds is in Marietta *with his harley*.
I lived in Marietta thru Highschool...Lassiter so I know the area.

PS>>> YIPPIE my fathers day present is an Arrow Titanium pipe/midpipe!!

And if deals gap is to far ..Suches is not a bad day ride also...fyi.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
danezx10r said:
PS>>> YIPPIE my fathers day present is an Arrow Titanium pipe/midpipe!!

And if deals gap is to far ..Suches is not a bad day ride also...fyi.

wow, you must be the number ONE dad! thats a nice gift. Suches? i will have to look that one up. I rode out to Rockmart about a month ago, they got some nice roads out there, but they are a little scattered, no cops, which was nice, and little traffic. i posted in the other thread here in local, still gotta change my valve cover gasket, maybe slap a new front tire on if i got the cash, then i am ready

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live in Canton. Been to Deals a couple of times. Let me know when you want to go back. Will go if you'll have me tag and work doesn't get in the way.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I should get my front tire this week, and I am waiting on a seal, hopefully i can get everything done this weekend. then i just gotta get a day off of work.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well climb get that thing together...from what I can tell is the Kennesaw area a good central place if we wanted to get together? or is Canton better? hey good news there is a Hooters either way LOLOLOL

·
Registered
39 Posts
would be interested in meeting someone to ride with as well, don't even have a cruiser to ride with here lol. But as winter is approaching soon not much time left to ride. :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm floating around down in the Savannah area. Nevermind that the only posts in GA are from 5 years ago in North GA :banana

Down to ride if anyone is around!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am always out riding, even with the weather getting colder now I still go out when its reasonable. However dern your a long ways away (might as well be another state lol). who knows tho maybe this next spring will run into each other on a run

·
Registered
29 Posts
For sure! I actually grew up in Helen, and will be moving back to the North Atlanta area in the spring, so we will def. have to hit it up.

·
Registered
39 Posts
sounds good. I got a kick out of local store owner (just down the street) yesterday. When I got back from a run and walked in she says "I saw you earlier getting after it". I had came to the stop sign and let a car pass, another wasn't very far away coming so I punched it and ran ballsa to the wall around the first one so not to be trapped in slo-mo behind him sandwiched between the 2 (very short span to pass on and wanted to do it within that span) so from dead start to going around the first car I was cooking it. Thats what she saw lol

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm here in the northest of Georgia. North like I live in GA and work in TN. Chattanooga.
Really wanting to meet up with some people here-abouts.
I'm a member of a couple MeetUp groups down toward Atlanta but their start locations tend to be a 2+ hour ride from me.

Anyone way up here or in south TN, shout at me, please!

C-ya :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts