Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sweet husband was nice enough to paint this for me a few months ago, against his better judgement... just kidding! Actually, everyone loves it...it gets more attention than the guys bikes!!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
great looking bike, he did some nice work

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Are you going to keep posting pictures all over the site? We've seen it. Looks like good work, I'm glad you're happy with it. Please though, settle down. :)

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guess you guys have nothing better to do than bash me.... I posted in different areas because people asked me to...wtfe... excuse me!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
hottpinkbike said:
guess you guys have nothing better to do than bash me.... I posted in different areas because people asked me to...wtfe... excuse me!

I brought it up because you are SPAMMING the forums. As a moderator it is my job to enforce the rules, and maintain the integrity of the site. I am doing my job, and now TELLING you to knock it off. I understand you're a new member, but ego/attitude with your first few posts can put a stigma on you that will take a LONG time to overcome.

·
Registered
418 Posts
hottpinkbike said:
Actually, everyone loves it...it gets more attention than the guys bikes!!

I guess if you're looking for attention you're on the right track painting it pink. There is no way anybody could miss having that catch their eye. :popcorn

What can I say? It's still an R6!! :dblthumb

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll get a picture looking down on the tank soon, and a pic of the zx for you... lol

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
[parishilton]That's Hot![/parishilton]

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'm bought a pink ICON riding jacket but I dunno if i'd paint my R6 pink. lol I like my blue too much. haha It looks nice though, your husband did a good job.

·
Registered
552 Posts
You should look into the Two Brothers exhaust. I like mine...it's a deep rumble rather than sounding like a pissed off bumble bee. I went with a high mount. Here's a picture of mine.

·
Registered
98 Posts
That's cool you ride and your Hubby helped you out with doing great job, but.........WOW! Don't think people will miss you so thats a +

1 - 20 of 28 Posts