Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was just cruising the forum and noticed the Ninja 1000 section. No posts yet? I just had to post first then. I have a 2012 Ninja 1000. I wanted to get one a year ago but it just wasn't in the finances til this year, anywho, I had a '08 ZZR600 and really liked it but I ride a lot with my wife on the back so I just upsized a little. It's a great bike and I will have some Givi bags by springtime. Here is my wife and myself up on the Dragon back in September.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is mine - added to the fleet last summer to have a bike for long trips
I like that color :banana I will be ordering the givi racks and bags in the near future. I'm gonna get the quick disconnect racks so I can remove the bags and not have to leave the racks on. The bags look good on the bike. Do they have plenty of room for all your needs on a trip?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I like that color :banana I will be ordering the givi racks and bags in the near future. I'm gonna get the quick disconnect racks so I can remove the bags and not have to leave the racks on. The bags look good on the bike. Do they have plenty of room for all your needs on a trip?
It was only a three day trip (hotels, not camping) and I had tons of room. The bags were maybe half full. Please ignore the other guy in this pic:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:eek:nfloorlooks like some of my friends.... When you have to go, you have to go. LOL
It was only a three day trip (hotels, not camping) and I had tons of room. The bags were maybe half full. Please ignore the other guy in this pic:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts