Sport Bikes banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
second chimp in space
3,344 Posts
Just for future reference, you can mail a letter to the state offices of the BMV (the local branch wouldn't do it for me) with the VIN and why you want to find the owner, and they'll send it to you. I just said the bike was parked at a dorm for over a year and I want to track the owner down so I can buy it. Cost $2 each time and worked for both IN and KY.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I have a friend who is possibly interested/looking for a bike. Once you get the title taken care of, give an update or send me a pm. my friend is a new rider so he has no experience in doing all that paperwork. Thanks.

I'm in Orlando btw and i posted on ur for sale thread.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I did all the leg work myself.

I looked through the Florida DMV forms but couldn't find anything specific to a bonded title.

I would take the VIN to the DMV and have them check it out. They can tell you what to do from there. They will check if it was stolen, you may need them to inspect it to make sure the numbers are right. Then they could at least get a look at the previous titles and identify who needs to be contacted.

They will help you out, you just need to go there and talk to them.
Just never stop for cops . always run . they wont even chase you bro . its so easy . youll never get into any issue . i had my 2009 for 2 years had to run only 3 times n to years . shit why even pay lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
you bought a stolen bike. your best bet is clean it of your fingerprints and ditch it across the street from the police station. Your next best bet is to try and get a title and recieve a police record for recieving stolen property.
Na drive it . just dont pull over always run ! They dont even chase bikes nomo so fucking easy now n days

21 - 25 of 25 Posts