Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike died the other day. Burnt ignition coils kept it from catching when I would turn the engine over. So we've gotta get the biatch to the shop. My roommate's got a pickup and straps, but it was 11pm and we had to get the focker into the truck ASAP (working early).

what to do, what to do.

Solution!! Shove it up the steps onto the porch, make use of the photo op, and then drive it off the porch, into the waiting pickup bed.

Just in case all of you find yourself rampless. It worked for me (note: dangerous. bike damage, blood, sweat, and tears may result).

Note the extreme skill level necessary to achieve a low tuck on a porch without falling off. :alky :alky :alky

Attachments

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
me and two other friends just usually lift them onto the back of light pickups.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
:dblthumb I hav also heard ditches work well for the rampless. Back the pickup into a ditch and drive right up!

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
looks like you did twice as much work to get it up the stairs than it would have been to lift the bike straight up into the truck.

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
Ordie said:
looks like you did twice as much work to get it up the stairs than it would have been to lift the bike straight up into the truck.
True...but cut him some slack

1. he's from texas, so the gene pool is already diluted with salsa :lol
  2. he's trying to be silly and provide a humorous pic

on that note: :lol pretty funny dude

1 - 8 of 8 Posts