Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
robt wants a track day.....lol....i guess that just means less hassle for me....

i noticed a few members from nc have bdays this month...we should all get together one night for drinks somewhere to celebrate them......

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
You gonna tell us how you're doing?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol....i'm doing ok....these past coupla weekends kicked my ass...but i'm going to slow it down a bit...since we've been home the pain has lessened...but i'm sure as i start cleaning up and getting back into the housework around here it won't tickle...all in all i'm really pretty good...robert does most things around here for me...most of the time without making any sounds under his breath....lol....

dr said that this is a 12 week ordeal to heal..and i'm only 4 weeks in...that was a shitty thing for her to say!! but we'll see how it all goes...i can't believe how fast you lose your strength when not using a muscle or group of muscles...i still have to help the left arm with the right one if i want to move the left one above the elbow....i really don't use it much anyways but to type and button my britches or little stuff like that....my son calls me gimpy the one armed bandit....kids suck! lol......

i think we're definitely ready for a night out with some drinks! and i guess since all of you assholes are in cary and raleigh we'd prolly come that way...not really into the club thing...maybe a pool hall or someone's pad with a nice deck or yard or something where we don't have to worry about making too much noise....and maybe a spare couch or something...cuz we won't be driving back home that night.......we don't know how to drink conservatively.... :bitchslap ....though we've heard of it once, i think......

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
samz3r said:
Mmmmm drinks.

You're talking about soda right?

-Sam

for you, yup it's soda you young buck!!

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Hey jump on messenger...

·
Registered
553 Posts
As if I've never lavished in alcoholic beverages during my stay here at "College." I mean all of us who aren't seniors understand the DANGERS of underage drinking and strictly strictly stay away from it. I guarantee it as truth.

:beer

-Sam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts