Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on guys...there has to be someone here in Montana!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Heya, ZX6.

I wish I could tell you I was still there in MT. I was in Bozeman for a year, loved it. I used to ride the Galatin Gateway & Bridger canyon often.

There is a guy (here at these forums) named Thunder, he is in Bozeman. Super nice guy. Knows just about everything when it comes to 2 wheels :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe Chappy, nice first post! I love riding the twisties from around Bozo. Hell..just about anywhere in MT you've got some amazing twisties.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I was stationed in Great Fals for 4 years... but it was time to move on :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I live in Kalispell. There were a lot more bikes this year riding around. Most of them up and down main street Friday and Saturday night. Went riding yesterday a little cold but worth it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright! Some Montana people. It is so cold...I miss my bike...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes it is getting a little cold now. I went out for a little ride yesterday and rode to work today. It wasn't bad. The bike looks bad since I am starting to polish the frame and I took off the bar off the back of my bike. Now I just have two bondo spots until I paint it. I ready for it to snow I just droped $690 on a ski pass so I want good snow.

·
Registered
43 Posts
hey...from NH

hi... i saw your post,and wanted to say "hello"....im from NH and my wife and i are giving serious consideration to relocating to either montana, or idaho....we are hoping to make a trip to that area this summer...and check out the area.......i have a couple bikes, and old goldwing, and an old 85 fj100....we took a trip out that way many years ago on an even older "wing" a 77 gl1000...we had a blast...since i also enjoy skiing, i want to live close enough to a decent ski scene....i work for the state of NH and my wife is a registered nurse, we will probably have to work once we settle in there...if we get to that point,,,,,ive been checking out the real estate out there also...one thing ive noticed is that many house are all electic for heat...is it that cheap?....hope u can reply...thanks!

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Lol.. they have motorcycles in MT? wow :)

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Hello there. Looking to possible take a vaction up to Montana this summer for a few days with the kids. Anyone have good suggestions to stay and things to do? Would like to have a scenic place. Decent price (obviously)
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from Seeley Lake

HI, i know this topic is soooooo old, but i just fnally got around to getting really serious about getting a bike, for those of you that are still following this, the Swan Valley is beautiful if you want to go riding up here. im planning on getting a GSXR in the next few weeks :) look forward to meting some of you when i do get it

·
Registered
2 Posts
thunder said:

:lao :eek:nfloor You tell 'em, Thunder.

Things are well here my friend. Starting a new business soon. I will send you some picture frames after we start production.

WOO HOO!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Chappy said:
:lao :eek:nfloor You tell 'em, Thunder.

Things are well here my friend. Starting a new business soon. I will send you some picture frames after we start production.

WOO HOO!
Good to hear. Hope things just keep getting better.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts