Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congradulations to Hozehead for completing the Lowman Loop this weekend a task reserved generally for seasoned riders. For those who dont know the loop consists of nearly 200 miles of every kind of high speed, low speed, decreasing radius, off camber turns a man can ask for! Not to mention the fact that the majority of the time you are on the edge of a thousand foot cliff. Not much margin for error! Hozehead rode it like he had been doing it his whole life and deserves to be recognized for his accomplishment so if your reading this send him a pm with congrats :dblthumb

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Thanks dude.

I still feel like a newbie in plenty of aspects but it has been great going on a few rides with you lately - you're really helping my learning curve along.

If the weather is still nice in two weeks, I'll be up heading up Lowman again - perhaps the Barlows can make it this time as well as a few others. It would be GREAT to have a pack of riders.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just added a new rider to my household cousins boyfriend bought a 99f4 today but it wont be here for a couple weeks as it is in Maryland. Looking forward to getting him out on the road too! just what I needed another damn HONDA! j/k the f4 needs 2 mid-fairings if you happen to know of any

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
idgsxr1k said:
I just added a new rider to my household cousins boyfriend bought a 99f4 today but it wont be here for a couple weeks as it is in Maryland. Looking forward to getting him out on the road too! just what I needed another damn HONDA! j/k the f4 needs 2 mid-fairings if you happen to know of any

Another rider? Another Honda rider? HELL YEAH!

I don't know of any fairings off hand but there are likely to be some listed in the "parts for sale" section of SBN. There have also been a lot on ebay lately. What color is the F4?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another HONDA!!

It is the yellow and black one. He is really excited and im looking forward to another rider. I checked SBN and EBAY not much luck so far!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts