Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stop laughing :rolleyes

Need some user opinions on which helmet would match me better. I don't have my jacket/pants yet, but I can post up pics of them. Which helmet would match me better if I was wearing the jacket and pants? I'm kinda stuck. Picture the silver one with a black faceshield, if you would. Also, a random picture taken from my dorm room of my wall :neener

-Sam

Attachments

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i like this one better...

i would only go with the all black if you were gonna get a mostly all black jacket....

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
oh yeah us posers can unite on this thread...:neener

·
Registered
262 Posts
the one with design on it

·
Registered
791 Posts
off subject, whats with all the weapons and why 3 of each?

.... My .380 would :urowned your chucks. :neener Yo what are those things called with the 3 sticks attached together?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3 section staff :p

Reason I have multiples is because some of them are broken. Not broken from misuse, but broken from "hard" use. It's really hard to find quality, all the weapons now they advertise are at a cheap price so people would buy them, but their application has been watered down so much that if you were to really strike a human with it, there's a good chance your weapon would break. Sad how weaponplay nowadays is regarded as a show art instead of application. If you can't use it properly without it breaking, how are you supposed to demonstrate it the way it was meant to be demonstrated?

The left 3 section is foam, the middle one's ring is broken so unsafe to use, and the 3rd one has a huge split on the wood down the middle -_- The two glowing chuks up top are shattered, and the two pairs of tonfa on the top right are broken. My next goal is to find a metal pair of tonfa that has the handle bar welded, but good luck eh?

-Sam

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Well, I'm wondering how you are going to use these weapons. Unless you carry them around with you all the time, there is not really much of a chance you'll ever apply them if someone pics a fight with you.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I have seen a large man cracked across the nose with a pair of nunchucks and it brought him down hard. They were wielded by a 16 year old skinny kid. Big man thought he was gonna scare someone and he learned a hard lesson in life.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
SnookayDCC said:
.... My .380 would :urowned your chucks. :neener Yo what are those things called with the 3 sticks attached together?
I'd be willing to bet a paycheck, that at fighting distance (where I could get a punch in), I could take your gun from you before you could even think about pulling the tr*****. :)

·
Registered
791 Posts
TRaGiK said:
I'd be willing to bet a paycheck, that at fighting distance (where I could get a punch in), I could take your gun from you before you could even think about pulling the tr*****. :)

if u were that damn close I dont beleive i would even try to take out my gun. If i had a gun out already and we were doing a "stand off" it would be pointed at the dead center of ur mass .... upper stomach lower chest, u'd get shot if u moved.

On a lighter subject.... going to Davi's to shoot tomorrow or probably this wooded area by my house. Depending on how legal it is to shoot in the woods around here.

Also on subject.... badgixxer's helmet is on point for design and look.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
so i take it you have nunchuck skills in addittion to bowstaff skills?

oh yah that THH is helmet is the lowest of the low as far as helmets are concerned. please look into another brand. :)

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
man you guys always thread jack, are you talking about killing each other , or helping the man with his gear choice ???

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I've already got a new matching helmet already from triangle cycles earlier today. So yah, this thread's no longer a gear-matching thread.

-Sam

1 - 16 of 16 Posts