Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn!!! Where is everybody? I must be new to this or something? I know there are people on here from NM and not posting up!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Im new to this site, but im not new to riding. Im from Ft.Stockton Tx., and its boring here to. I think im the only one that rides every day to work or around. There are outhers with sportbikes, but they dont ride them dont know why they bought them. I have an f4i. theres going to be a sportbike raly in Iraan Tx. on September 25. Its in west Tx.. Let me know if anyone needs more info.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Hey all I have been spending a lot of time in your neck of the woods and there are lots of folks out there. I was in Albq two weeks ago for a track day, and Deming yesterday. If you check out the track days that is the best place to meet other riders, and they always meet to do some street riding.

·
Aww cinnamon an' gravy!
107 Posts
twisted_medic said:
only thing in New Mexico are drunken indians and mexicans.
+1 and don't you forget it! :D Come on guys we've got tons of deserted twisties here in the mountains and out in the desert... the only problem's the damn dust on the roads ...and the construction everywhere ... and the lousy drivers... tons of even lousier drunk drivers... and lots of people hate motorcycles. But besides those few small things we dont have it bad at least it's not all that bad in Albuquerque. I don't know if I could stand living in Las Cruces or an even smaller town. :alky

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
well I will be heading up ther probably in Oct I'll give you all a shout so we can all meet and ride. Maybe hit a track day, nice and safe.

·
Registered
542 Posts
radf4i said:
Im new to this site, but im not new to riding. Im from Ft.Stockton Tx., and its boring here to. I think im the only one that rides every day to work or around. There are outhers with sportbikes, but they dont ride them dont know why they bought them. I have an f4i. theres going to be a sportbike raly in Iraan Tx. on September 25. Its in west Tx.. Let me know if anyone needs more info.

HOLLY COW I used to live in Sanderson TX in the terms of Texas that was just next door.

Is there a track in Deming? I'm going home to see my parents IN Carlsbad if there was a track or track day I would love to make it part of the trip

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Lost Sheep said:
HOLLY COW I used to live in Sanderson TX in the terms of Texas that was just next door.

Is there a track in Deming? I'm going home to see my parents IN Carlsbad if there was a track or track day I would love to make it part of the trip
Yup, there is a track at exit 102 off I-10. www.asmaracing.com They are promoting new riders by offering a discount to referals. If interested PM me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Kawagirl! We met you out there in Deming. I wasn't riding but my friends were.......the ZX12R couple....remember? I was the camera dude at the time. I know we want to go back out to Deming and Sandia Motorsport in the next month or so. Let us know, I know you have their email, so keep in touch.....

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Busashot said:
Hey Kawagirl! We met you out there in Deming. I wasn't riding but my friends were.......the ZX12R couple....remember? I was the camera dude at the time. I know we want to go back out to Deming and Sandia Motorsport in the next month or so. Let us know, I know you have their email, so keep in touch.....
Yeah I remember you LOL sweet, yep I will be there on the 9th (deming) you going to ride this time? I will shoot them an email let them know I will be heading out there, the guy I pitted with will be there too., and I am going to try and bring some more folks

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Where's a good place to keep track of track days n' such? I used to go to the track in Seattle all the time when I lived there, but now I'm here and need some riding buddies.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts