Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having problems getting my Ninja 500R to shift propertly. Sometimes, when I have gripped the clutch, I will push down on the shifter pedal and it will go down, but the engine wont actually shift down. (No clunking into gear or anything) Even when I'm moving.

Also, sometimes when I start the bike I have a really hard time lifting the shifting pedal to get it to go into Neutral. A couple of times it has even let me down shift into Neutral while I was moving.

Does anyone have any idea what might be the cause of this?

·
Banned
46 Posts
if its a new bike it will take time to break in tha gearbox

yo if its not .. then .. make sure your clutch has a good pull .. tha clutcch should disengage(pull) @ about 1/4 to 1/3 pull max IMO .. u can get it to go if netural while rolling but u have to be good wit your foot thou .. mornign time squeze tha clutch a couple of times befor u put it in gear .. i had tha same trouble because i beat my bikes to shit then get a hammer and beat them some more .. .. i could sqeuze tha clutch 6/8 of tha way in befor it would disengage so when i was riding at tap tha clutch for a quick shift .. tha only thing i got was a hurt toe again and again .. it wasnt till i notice tha bike was still rolling wit tha lever pulled all tha way in that i said .. "oh hell i guess i have to adjust tha cable now..." it took and tha play from tha gearbox up to tha lever to get it tight .. now tha clutch lever doesnt daggle and she shifts like a dream noe more toe aches

·
Registered
77 Posts
This misspelling of words on purpose is really starting to get on my nerves. I would say if you want to be taken seriously in your post's you should stop writing like a 12 year old "wannabe" gangster.

·
Banned
46 Posts
gangstA say it right startE pantS

sorry you cant read... american engl. i didnt miss spell anything
4 thou's of U which i'm sure mustangGT89 is tha only one who doesnt understand engl. because his 1989 MULLET cant get air threw. americans hav vase amounts of diffrent dye-lect.. FROM down New Orleans, mobile,al northern folk in utah out east to tha black hills of KY, and West virgina. tha same thing you hear on BLUE Collar Comedy Tour (ya'll cum back now ... yA h-ear.)MY WRITING IS THA CO-RECT waY 2 PRO-Noz. THA WORD/S N THA AMERICAN DYE-LECT BEING USED is just tha same as a LA gangstA (yO waT uP maNe).
and while we R on gangstA .. early street gangstA's age - 25-50 yrs. old used .."gang signs" AKA sign lang. U know deaf american use daily not only did they know every letter but word combo's ( i luv u , hello , whats yo name ) shit like that and alot of gangsta if they lived found high payin jobs .. wit blind and deaf services.... SO when i travel to to deepest parts of tha south FL,TX ,, or 2 tha highest hills ND,MT San For Bay,CA or too tha richest street on wall street beverly hills (tha beverly center), tha dryest parts,, AZ flagstff MEXicalil,CA they can be Black white MEX , Indian, or Asian
I can and will get my meal , get tha parts i need and make new friends because .... I'm American ........ note: does anyone have some input on my other post

·
Registered
84 Posts
ya, i had to read it 3 times before i could actualy understand it because of the way you spell and your lack of punctuation.

·
Banned
46 Posts
noE prob--blemO sen-yoir

anytime , my brother ...glad 2 help a rider (noe .. just glad 2 help a kawasaki owner) out.. dude got me a little mad wit his comment about my spelling ... I made a mad thread about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts