Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Yesterday i was cruisin with my dad for a couple hours, and turning onto a small residential street i hit some crazy gravel/sand and laid down the ninja 500. I busted my front left blinker assembly and bent my shifter pedal pretty bad, but aside from that its lookin pretty good. It still runs like a champ too.

I ordered the new parts from kawasaki, and i was thinking of doing them myself. The blinker install looks pretty easy, but i can't even figure out how i would get the shifter pedal off...How would i go about doing it? Also, is there anything else i should look our after laying it down?

Thanks,
Tre

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The shifter is FREAKING hard to bend....tried bending it with a wrench and i tried hammering it too, but its really jacked. instead of being shaped liek an L its more like a C. Can anyone with a manual briefly tell me how to get the shifter pedal off? Doesnt like look conventional nuts and bolts...Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.