Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does any one enjoy rideing at night ? I was under the impression that people here enjoy rideing .. Im sure you all do ! The reason I posted in this forum was because a friend of mine from, Apex Extreme told me about this site. I have lived in Milwaukee my whole life , Im not here to " stalk any one " , " find a girl friend " , or try and take over your " Click " !! Im here trying to find decent people who share the same interests as I do .. I can understand that I am a Noob to this forum and people are a bit weary of the " new guy ".. No one has even welcomed me to the forum , (except for the automatic e-mail ya get! ) .. So I will continue to read posts in this fourm untill I can meet up with 1 or 2 of you that doesnt have a problem meeting new people...And hopefully meet a few friendly riders !! :feedback

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I use to when I was younger. But as I get older I also get more paranoid. Small animals at night blow!!! I'm not saying that I won't ride at night anymore. I just don't do it as often.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jake said:
I use to when I was younger. But as I get older I also get more paranoid. Small animals at night blow!!! I'm not saying that I won't ride at night anymore. I just don't do it as often.
Are you saying your OLD ? Because Im the same age as you !! Thanks for breaking the Ice man !! I was getting a bit worried that I wasnt welcome here... :cry

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Sw33t said:
Are you saying your OLD ? Because Im the same age as you !! Thanks for breaking the Ice man !! I was getting a bit worried that I wasnt welcome here... :cry
Nah, I'm not old, or am I? :dunno

Don't sweat people not responding to ya, nobody responds to my posts either, and I know most of these fockers!!! :twofinger

BTW, Welcome to SBN Sw33t :twofinger

·
Registered
266 Posts
Soon as i get my actual license i'll be in!!! stupid long lines and the permit doesn't allow it!

Let us Noobs know where to meet up with all the ppl that have been here for a while!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jake said:
Nah, I'm not old, or am I? :dunno

Don't sweat people not responding to ya, nobody responds to my posts either, and I know most of these fockers!!! :twofinger

BTW, Welcome to SBN Sw33t :twofinger

Thanks Jake...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
incognito0160 said:
Soon as i get my actual license i'll be in!!! stupid long lines and the permit doesn't allow it!

Let us Noobs know where to meet up with all the ppl that have been here for a while!
You can still ride with all of us at night. With a permit you can ride at night as long as you are with someone over 25 with 2 years riding experience.

No more excuses! hehehe

By the way, welcome, sw33t. We all ride at night, but in the city. We only hit the country roads before the street lights come on....kinda like when you were a kid...hehehe....

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
I like riding at night, but it has to be in the city areas. No backcountry roads please. Too many damn animals.

Unfortunately, I really havent been able to ride for the past month thanks to this damn weather F'ing up my tuning, and I have been really busy with work and my Bastille Days show I have been doing.

So now that I have time, Ill fix my tuning and Ill be meeting up with everyone once again for some good twisties, or some late night straight line ridin'.

Oh BTW, :twofinger Welcome :twofinger

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome sw33t :twofinger Unless things have changed in the last year in Milwaukee, newbies are always welcome to ride with the group. I'm waiting to get my orders here in the army to head back home any week now. When I get home, you're more than welcome to meet up and ride with us.

·
Registered
832 Posts
hey Mike you gonna ride with me and Kyle I finally got my bike don't remember if I told you or not. We give us a call if you get a chance, when you get back we'll go to the titty bar :cheers :hitit . Cherie

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
So you survive the freeway trip home???

·
Jerk
990 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:
I like riding at night, but it has to be in the city areas. No backcountry roads please. Too many damn animals.

Unfortunately, I really havent been able to ride for the past month thanks to this damn weather F'ing up my tuning, and I have been really busy with work and my Bastille Days show I have been doing.

So now that I have time, Ill fix my tuning and Ill be meeting up with everyone once again for some good twisties, or some late night straight line ridin'.

Oh BTW, :twofinger Welcome :twofinger

Tom when ever you talk of the French I think of all those zany French crustations like Jac from Nemo and Sebastian from Little Mermaid. You should have Arti give your helmet a red beret top and a shellfish or two. We we.

And welcome to SBN, it's ok if they let me in, you'll fit in just fine. :twofinger

Tom.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm riding still with Kyle and you Cherie, and congrats on the marriage!! I'll call you guys this weekend. I'm not looking forward to driving this bike across the country with my dodge stratus through the mountains.. Anyway sorry Sw33t for going off the subject in your post. There's plenty of people to ride with.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:twofinger Thanks for the welcome ...I cant wait to ride with you all !!! :twofinger

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
:twofinger Welcome! :twofinger <---- standard SBN greeting

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
snoflk said:
hey Mike you gonna ride with me and Kyle I finally got my bike don't remember if I told you or not. We give us a call if you get a chance, when you get back we'll go to the titty bar :cheers :hitit . Cherie
I wanna go!

SBN ride to the TT bar!

(OMG Cherie - I just realized that was you! I always thought your SN meant something different, like a Snorkel or something at a glance....hehehe! Now I see it....sorry girl! BTW - you are sooooo dang cute on the bike....soooo tiny! I was freaking out when you and Kyle left the other day...LOL)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Welcome sw33t its nice ta meet cha! And back on topic the nite ride is the best...like last nite was perfect, a little chilly by the lake but the ride back to my house was very nice...meet up at 2wt at culvers and maybe we can meet in person

1 - 20 of 37 Posts