Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need to get out & ride my bike. This thought occured to me today when I took my wifes 4runner 4wheeling through the desert to relieve some stress...Any body interested? I dont care time or place :D

·
Registered
842 Posts
Yeah but i gotta sort out a blown fuse.. blew a fuse and lost the starter and headlight last night at the lake. (good thing i had an extra fuse, doesnt seem too friendly out there)

·
Registered
842 Posts
i dunno what i need to do but today im gonna be working on the trailer hopefully at dons pad and if i get time ill be sorting out where that short came from on my bike!!!

Kev, you should roll by dons house sometime after 6 to see the trailer!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
ya'll can ride over here and help us unload the truck! :)

i need big strong men :)

·
Registered
529 Posts
freakinhungover said:
i dunno what i need to do but today im gonna be working on the trailer hopefully at dons pad and if i get time ill be sorting out where that short came from on my bike!!!

Kev, you should roll by dons house sometime after 6 to see the trailer!
We should have a trailer workin on BBQ or something. Like a little Pre 4th party. haha. Only you gotta come prepared to do a little work on the trailer before you get to have any food. Ya, that sounds like fun. Then when the sun goes down, we ride. Hmm.. I like my ideas..

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
842 Posts
haha spinnerz yo! yeah cant eat unless you bring mad diamond plate, vinyl graphics, rims, or some bomb wheel chocks. bbq nazi style hahaha.. oh and the 24oz steak goes to the first person that brings a generator for my baby!! what a deal.

·
Registered
529 Posts
freakinhungover said:
haha spinnerz yo! yeah cant eat unless you bring mad diamond plate, vinyl graphics, rims, or some bomb wheel chocks. bbq nazi style hahaha.. oh and the 24oz steak goes to the first person that brings a generator for my baby!! what a deal.
Sure, give it to the person with the generator, not the one who is puttin your baby up for the weekend. Hell, I slept with her last night ;)

- Ice_Hole

1 - 13 of 13 Posts