Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
hayden sucks, end of story
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He has lost it, this is LIKE SHAQ trying to get a cheap title in Phoenix, sorry Nicky you can have 5% mor epower but it will just mean you get 5th a lot more often....

·
Prickly Pear
7,619 Posts
I think there's a lot more to it than Nicky sucking. I think he should be commended for keeping his mouth shut. From what I hear Honda has shafted him royally.

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
i think he'll do fairly well on the duc. alot better than one the honda. i predict he'll be among the top 6-7 next year.

·
I can pass this guy...
8,167 Posts
I think there's a lot more to it than Nicky sucking. I think he should be commended for keeping his mouth shut. From what I hear Honda has shafted him royally.
+1

Honda shafted Rossi too. Honda doesn't care about the rider, they just care about the bike.

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts
Nicky won his championship IN SPITE OF Honda. How did they thank him for winning them a championship? By building the next year's bike specifically for his teammate! Then they basically made Nicky the test bitch - here Nicky, test this part and make sure it will work right before we put it on Dani's bike. All the while, Nicky keeps his mouth shut and is the company guy.

Yeah, Nicky sucks. More like Honda sucks! I've been a Honda fan for years, but I hope they never win another championship! In fact, I hope Nicky does well on the Ducati. That way he and Vale can hand Dani his ass every week! (With Stoner in the mix, Honda will be fighting for 4th!)

·
Registered
227 Posts
I was kinda hoping to see him go to WSBK..It would be interesting to see how he did there.Either way, I want to see him succeed..good luck to him on the Duc

·
Registered
839 Posts
A little from column A and a little from column B in my opinion. But will be interested to see how he does on a Duc.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nicky won his championship IN SPITE OF Honda. How did they thank him for winning them a championship? By building the next year's bike specifically for his teammate! Then they basically made Nicky the test bitch - here Nicky, test this part and make sure it will work right before we put it on Dani's bike. All the while, Nicky keeps his mouth shut and is the company guy.

Yeah, Nicky sucks. More like Honda sucks! I've been a Honda fan for years, but I hope they never win another championship! In fact, I hope Nicky does well on the Ducati. That way he and Vale can hand Dani his ass every week! (With Stoner in the mix, Honda will be fighting for 4th!)
I agree. He got shafted and he took it for a lot longer than anyone else would. Another rider who Honda put it to is Josh Hayes. He got Honda the Formula Extreme title, and let it be known that he wanted to move up to Superbikes, but they brought in Neil Hodgson instead.

·
Full Time Slacker
3,178 Posts
This is correct. Honda is making a habit of shafting riders. They drove off the best rider in the world. Then as mentioned Hayden overcomes and wins the championship and they reward him by making him a test rider.

Like all such shitty business they will get what they deserve in time.

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts
Interesting quote from Nicky today. When asked about Dani he said he doesn't know why everyone keeps going on about Dani and him. He said that they aren't teammates, they don't work together - "Dani does his thing, I do mine".

The change will do him good.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I actually think the duc will fit him perfectly and i have nothing against the guy and I'm actually a fan. I sometimes wonder why all this hate for Hayden when Hopkins continually gets a free pass. Hopkins was on a Suzi that was making progress and he jumped for the $$$ and now continually sits at the back when his bike is not loosing a chain or crashing. I give more leeway to Hayden than Hopper, who has won nothing in Gp.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts