Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a kickstand on ebay for .99 and the shipping was like $5 so for $6 i get a complete kickstand with the sensor and wire

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=2487236591&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

here is the auction i won....now he shipped me a 2 Brothers exhaust too ?? :eek: it had my name on it in BIG letters and MY address...i wonder if it was a mistake cause as you can see in this auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=2487234995&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

it was sold to another guy??? for $33 but i got it today...pretty weird huh??

well i shot the guy an e-mail to let him know i got the exhaust and if he wants it back he can send me a return UPS label and ill send it back...anyone ever have this happen??

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
My father did..... he won a tag bracket and a guy sent him a 100th annvrsy edition fat boy gas tank that is worth like $700. My dad kept emialing the guy for months and the guy kept saying he would get around to sending a return label but he never did. 8 months later my dad put it back on ebay and made a couple hundered bucks.

·
Registered
533 Posts
You know what. I had something simular happen to me this weekend.

On 8-20-04 I ordered a 19" LCD from Dell....was wondering where the hell it was at. Was going to give them until today to deliever it. My brother's boy called me Sat afternoon and said they had a package from Dell. I was relieved.

When I got there they said that the people from the next street brought it over to them. You see they live on Lane East and my brothers house is on Lane West. Both of these houses have the same house numbers. Weird huh!

Any way brother tells me that he is always getting his VA checks delievered to his house and he takes them over to the guy. I am just glad that he returned the favor for him.

To whomever you are. thank you, CBRXX

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
When I had my dirt bike I ordered an FMF pipe and silencer for it from Chapparal. I paid for it through my credit card. Header pipe didn't fit so I sent it back and guess what... Chapparal credited all the $ back to my account. So I got the silencer for free :lol .

Also, I ordered a skid plate for my quad. Ordered a skid plate but didn't pay right then. It took like 3mos. for it to get to the shop b/c it was on back order. They called me to pick up the skid plate and I asked how much it was going to be. They said, "It's paid for!" Checked my paper work and it said... Balance due $119. I went down and picked it up... Whatta gift :twofinger !

·
Check out BLUEKUSTOMS.COM
242 Posts
Well James your better then some people for doing the right thing!! For every one else James went to the store for me one day a long time ago i gave him some money for drinks but gave him a 50 dollar bill in with my ones. HE HELD ON TO IT FOR A MONTH TILL HE SAW ME AGAIN AND GAVE IT BACK. I had just meet this guy that day. This was three years ago. This is a good a man you can come by!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts