Sport Bikes banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Is it simple to swap the headlights on the street/speed triple? It looks like it would be... I'm afraid the street triple will not even let me keep up with my R6 boys(since they all get R6 lol).
How the hell do they ride that fast on the street?
I can't imagine the street tripple being 'too slow' for anything that's happening on the street.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
How the hell do they ride that fast on the street?
I can't imagine the street tripple being 'too slow' for anything that's happening on the street.
We do canyons mainly... We chill out on the streets. I hate streets. lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
If you want to keep up with your buddies in the canyons (I do not condone squid riding), get a real man's bike, aka zx10 or bmw s1000rr. That or a 600 supersport (new 636 is nice) I can't recommend financing a bike, seems like a real dumb idea considering how cheap it is to buy one outright, but then again I have a job. Liability insurance is much cheaper as well ;)

·
Registered
381 Posts
We do canyons mainly... We chill out on the streets. I hate streets. lol
if there's no corner workers, I consider canyons part of 'the street' :)
but then I don't have access to those kinds of roads and maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

This thread makes clear to me that *I* need 3+ bikes:
zx10r track bike
Tuono/speed triple - hooligan mobile
yzf600r commuter

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
So hows this???
I keep seeing comparisons with the street triple among streetfighter and monster. Seen as how so damn far cheaper the street triple is, I want to find a used one for maybe an '09 with the BETTER headlights, 5-7 G's?, monthly payments and insurance will be low low so I'll pay way more each month and have it paid off in about 2 years. By then, I'm ready to get me an 848 EVO!!!!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts