Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Stabmaster
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the most extreme sport out there, I wouldnt recommend it, but people do, Heres a good telecast transcription.

We’re at the finals of the United States Russian Roulette Open. I’m Brett Mustburger here to narrate the action. We’re coming to you live, for now. Our two finalists Arnie Baurer from Winoka Minnesota, Crazy Joe Clemens from Tobacco Road.

Our finalists are leaving the practice area.

Off to the table coin toss in the air, Crazy Joe wins, has decided to go first. Gutsy move.
Crazy Joe the only veteran in the field. Last years Rookie of the year.

Off to the table picks up the pistol, spins the chamber GUN TO HIS HEAD!

:click:

SOMEBODY STOP HIM!!

That Crazy Joe, what a competitor; he came here to play. And this match is moving right along. I don’t think I have to remind anyone this is sudden death.

Here comes Arnie, Arnie just came off the disabled list, he’s regained almost full use of his left side. He’ll be playing right handed today. He’s walking up to the table.

:step: :drag:

:step: :drag: :stumble drool:

Now he’s ready picks up the pistol, spins the chamber GUN TO HIS HEAD!

Oh oh oh , he’s asked for a time out, I cant say that I blame him, they’re playing for over five hundred dollars. Its winner take all; loser actually goes into the hole on this one.

Oh oh oh, he’s asked for another time out. If Arnies not careful, Crazy Joe's gonna get a penalty shot. Lets take a second here and have a look at our scoreboard while Arnies changing his pants.

:BANG: :thud: :hshot

He’s struggling to his feet.

:thud:

We have a winner.

·
Stabmaster
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now who can honestly say they wouldnt watch this?? use death row convicts and guys who will never see the light of day again ya know? make a little money for their family or something.

·
Registered
452 Posts
GSXFER600 said:
now who can honestly say they wouldnt watch this?? use death row convicts and guys who will never see the light of day again ya know? make a little money for their family or something.
Heh... those kinds of guys would more likely turn the gun on someone else even if it only had one bullet in it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I wouldn't watch that, though your transcript is humorous

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Well - I had my own idea for an "Extreme" sport. It brings back the chivelry, er chilvery, errr.... knighthood of 14th century europe...

"Crotch Rocket Jousting"

Actually, I got the idea watching an episode ot V.I.P. - though perhaps I've said too much...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Now that's a good idea! Ramming into each other at 150 mph with huge lances... sweet!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts