Sport Bikes banner
1021 - 1026 of 1026 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,021 ·
There a free service manual PDF.file download in the stickies of the ZZR mods forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello everyone.
I thought it was about time to post a thank you to all for the resources and ideas I've come across. BIG HELP, it actually made me confident to clean the air filter, change the oil, etc etc. I was nervous I would get stuck taking things apart bc of my ADD haha. Anyway, thanks again, I'm loving my 2007 ZZR600. I just ordered some decals and looking through eBay to make this bike a beauty. Now the only thing I'm nervous about are the old folk driving out here in Az. Ha!

Cheers :cheers

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,023 ·
Welcome to SBN

Hello everyone.
I thought it was about time to post a thank you to all for the resources and ideas I've come across. BIG HELP, it actually made me confident to clean the air filter, change the oil, etc etc. I was nervous I would get stuck taking things apart bc of my ADD haha. Anyway, thanks again, I'm loving my 2007 ZZR600. I just ordered some decals and looking through eBay to make this bike a beauty. Now the only thing I'm nervous about are the old folk driving out here in Az. Ha!

Cheers :cheers
Welcome to SBN, lots of good people here with lots of good info on the ZZR. If you need help or have a question please feel free to ask, more than likely the question has already been asked and either myself or someone else can steer you in the right direction. Jay

·
Registered
1 Posts
New ZZR 600 owner

Hey Guys,

Just bought an 07 ZZR 600 with 2848 miles on the odometer. Really enjoying this bike! I'm an old guy and this is prolly my last bike before I head to that great Wing World in the sky like my fathers before me me. The funny thing is, my father, a Vietnam Vet, who is 76 years old rode my bike the other day and when he pulled back into my driveway he had this big shit eating grin on his face, and he told me, son I need a real motorcycle like my Wing. LOL... OK Dad, then why was that involuntary grin on your face?

Glad to be a part of this forum and to see a fellow vet even though he is air force.... not mentioning any names ZZRocket!

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,025 ·
Hey Guys,

Just bought an 07 ZZR 600 with 2848 miles on the odometer. Really enjoying this bike! I'm an old guy and this is prolly my last bike before I head to that great Wing World in the sky like my fathers before me me. The funny thing is, my father, a Vietnam Vet, who is 76 years old rode my bike the other day and when he pulled back into my driveway he had this big shit eating grin on his face, and he told me, son I need a real motorcycle like my Wing. LOL... OK Dad, then why was that involuntary grin on your face?

Glad to be a part of this forum and to see a fellow vet even though he is air force.... not mentioning any names ZZRocket!
Welcome to SBN! Hope you enjoy the ZZR as much as I do.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, not sure if anyone still checks in here, but I just picked up a $275 ZZR600 project for the winter. It will need new wheels and some other parts but seems to be solid. I am in Colorado.

IMG_3646.JPEG IMG_3648.JPEG 63001154753__62FB9F2C-02F5-4190-80C2-4EE1B3F47CE8.JPEG

1021 - 1026 of 1026 Posts