Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Im new to this site....just wanted to check in and say hi...

Im Tash from Maplewood MN, Im on a Kawi Ninja and been riding for 2 seasons. Anyone in the area hit me up for a ride sometime:)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Welcome to the site and the women's forum :twofinger (official welcome of SBN)

I am getting ready to sell my 250 as I barely ride her anymore. The R6 has become my new mistress LOL But the two fiddy was/is a great bike to be on!! Glad you are enjoying it!! :)

Again welcome and enjoy your stay here!!!! :cool

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
WoooHooo welcome :twofinger have fun and be safe. and the first thing I'd do is get the hell outta Minnesothell.. the place is perpetual frozen tundra. I hated it. I lived in Burnsville for 2 yrs. Worst 2 yrs of my life. :lol

and besides, your lucky to get 1 month of riding in during the summer. it's either raining or cold.

kidding!! Welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
:twofinger welcome :twofinger

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
welcome :twofinger def get out of MN...too damn cold here I can't imgane liveng there..uuugggghhhh

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey Angls! Welcome to the site! :twofinger You'll learn alot here! (some of which you may not have wanted to know about! :lol ) It's all good though!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Welcome, welcome! This is a great place to be. I started on the 250 too...but like Sixxy, I moved up to the R6 and am hooked worse than before! (mistress-perfect way of putting it!) Enjoy the Ninja...it's great experience!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like my Ninja but next year she's up for sale so I can get a CBR or GSX!!!! I cant hardly wait to get a big one, the more power between my legs the better :biggrinag

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Howdy N welcome!

Cj

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello there and welcome. Be careful about hopping to the big bikes... be sure you ride within your potential. With that said... I can't possibly outgrow my CBR 954... up to 5,100 miles and only had her 1 year. Started on a CB250 that I had for 7 months and put 2,000 miles on.

IvanaSpeeeeeeeeeeeeed

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
One more person with a Hello Kitty avatar post please.

Welcome.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts