Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone, I am new to this forum, I read about this one from snowman at 1000rr.net (I had been a member over there since 2004), I used to have a cbr f3, until I total it, a couple of years ago (fliyin on the palmetto-75 big curve), so, after a couple of years off riding, I got me a cbr954, which I enjoy a lot, but, it came the 1000rr and a felt in love with it, so now is what I ride.

My and wife (which, also ride in a 600rr) live in Weston and we are up to meet new people who want to ride and see places.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Welcome!! :cheers Check out the group rides section for all the latest rides

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Well I heard about this forum from.... i dont remember. I started riding in 99 on an F3 then sold it to Pompano Pats cause an exgirlfriend was afraid of it and I barely ride it, then I had a hard on for an R1 so in 2001 I went out and bought a 2000 R1. Shortly after I bought a 900RR still having the r1. Then I sold the 900rr and bought a 600rr still having the r1. Then I traded the 600rr for a 929rr (Snowman's and Onetricks') and Now I have an R1 and a 929rr... I enjoy riding although hadnt done much of it lately because of different circumstances. Now I have no choice since my car is a shitbox and wont start than to ride daily to and from work which makes the bike more easily at my disposal to ride on a daily outside of my commute to work. Hope to meet you and your wife soon on one of our many group rides (i think I have attended 2 of em)

Ohh yeah .. Welcome

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Welcome... so your one of the 1000RR riders that Snow told me about. Cool... your wife rides a 600RR ... what color? And you live in Weston. Where were you when we lived in Weston and were riding around there... dayummm...

Anyways, I am married to Snow and Bluemist is my daughter... Snow now rides the 1000RR and we traded the 929 from Moto (above) and now Bluemist rides the yellow 600RR and I ride the black 600RR and the red 600RR is now the dedicated track bike for Snowbitch.... he is snowbitch because he is spoiled. Anyway, welcome to the forum and we hope to see you on one of the rides real soon... Don't mind Moto... he has only been on one ride with us...

:):):)

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
AndromedaSS said:
:lao

hehehe anyways..

Welcome! :)

Yeah Jiggly is trying to be funny... it was funny.... wasn't it.

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
WELCOME

I ride a ZX12R (for sale) and I have a track bike also..that I plan on making it for street use also....

see ya around....

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Hey, piarjr... were you on US 27 on Sunday .... ???? At the gas station.

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
:twofingerwelcome:twofinger standard SBN welcome! if you want to do group rides you came to the right place. We have a great little family here which rides a lot. Sunday we are planning a quick ride may be snake road and back since it will Fathers Day.

also tonight they are ridding to the Hard Rock if you are interested.

and welcome again.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
piarjr said:
Hello to everyone, I am new to this forum...My and wife (which, also ride in a 600rr) live in Weston and we are up to meet new people who want to ride and see places.
Welcome to SBN. Check the group rides forum on SFL forum. It's always being update with group rides..

ride safe..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the warm welcome, hope to see you guys soon, and onetrick, yes, it was me and wife, we were going to SB after a quick stop at holiday park

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
OMG... wish you would have said something... She had the Rossi helmet and you the Nikki helmet... you could have ridden with us...

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
And she had my jacket on... that was the jacket I want.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Howdy

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
DreadJockey1 said:

That Howdy sounds so funny coming from you... I can just hear that with your jamcian accent.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts