Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey New Englander's,
Just passed MSF, got my gear, and got my bike (Honda VTR250) and am looking for someone to ride with and learn from. I'm in southeast NH, specifically Durham but am down for rides anywhere in the area.

Later,
Zack

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Zack, if you ever find your way down to Cape Ann, let me know. I'll hit Nashua a few times in the year with my bike too. Not sure if you're already a member, but also check out www.nestreetriders.com.

Oh, welcome to the Dark Side! :twofinger

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
igi0035 said:
whats up I live in Waltham and have ridden in NH a few times. We are always looking for new members to ride with.
Where in Waltham? I'm down there at least three days a week with my bike.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey Zack I'll be looking for people to ride w/ as well when if I end up getting a bike, I'll find out early this week. Im in Maine but know my way around N.H. I dont have alot of friends w/ bikes but I know a few. Most of my friends are from the Mustang scene where I have converted from. Currently going to sell my modded 95 GT.

·
Registered
13 Posts
MikeM, I live on the corner of Lexington and Trapelo Rd! Let me know when your around and we can ride! You going to Lowell Tuesday!

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
igi0035 said:
MikeM, I live on the corner of Lexington and Trapelo Rd! Let me know when your around and we can ride! You going to Lowell Tuesday!
:lol

I pass that intersection AT LEAST two times a day. Obviously didn't head up to Lowell. I have class two nights a week at Bentley and don't have a lot of time this summer. :mad:

I'm up for any Saturday/Sunday morning or afternoon runs though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Mikem, I'm trying to get a ride going this Saturday or Sunday. I've posted a thread on the nestreetriders website to see if I get anymore riders. I have free tickets to this coming Sunday's race in NH, so I'm trying to get a ride going from around here to the race on Sunday. If your interested let me know! Its usually just me and my buddy who rides an R1.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I live in Dover. 2 minutes from Durham. You can get me on AIM ScoobyGc8 or email. (click my name on the right then hit send email).

I am up for a ride any day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kittery

I'm in Kittery..

I'm alway's cruising around that area..
Shoot me an email sometime.. :fiddy

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
Enjoy the roads....even if it is cold as nuts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts