Sport Bikes banner

161 - 180 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
03ZX636R, I'm not far from you, about 20 minutes north in Penfield. And I get down to Canandaigua all the time to visit Canandaigua Motorsports, stop in at KC's Helmet World on Route 21 just north of Cheshire, ride Route 21 along the lake down to Naples for lunch at Bob's and Ruth's, hit all the roads in and around Italy Valley, and over to Keuka Lake where we have a summer house near Penn Yan. I usually ride alone so I'd be glad to exchnage contact info if/when you want some riding company.

kb (@) rochester (.) rr (.) com
man i miss that area. use to go to school in rochester.
so beautiful south / east of the city.

hopefully i can do a ride around the finger lakes sometime this summer.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was! I didn't have much time today.. but I went out for a quick 30 minute or so run.... so nice... I think this might be the last 'good' day though... hopefully I am wrong..

·
Registered
395 Posts
:agree yup, i think so too.

i actually just got back from a short ride.
weather was great.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Seems like there is a good amount of LI/NYC people here... shouldnt be too tough to get a ride come spring...

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Looks like the riding season is over for NY, at least for me. Temps dipped under 50's today and that puts me into winter mode.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I actually took the bike out today.. wasnt that bad.. but I just went to fill up the tank and let the stabil work itself in... hope the winter wont last too long..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow! So many of us...

We should all get together and take over the streets one day :banana

I dont care about the cold, as long as theres no ice, snow or rain, i ride, which in winter is pretty much everyday :bangdesk

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Fo Sho.

What I think we should do is plan a meet early on enough so that more people can make the time.

I think ill take on the task next season. A mid april early may meet, something like that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That would be great, the more the merrier. But the planning has to be on point; cause i've rode with squads that didnt have their shit wired tight, and we just ended up going all over the place, getting lost, getting angry and pretty much just wasting gas and time. When your ready hit me up at; [email protected] :)

161 - 180 of 205 Posts