Sport Bikes banner

181 - 200 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Me too.. just bring the temps back up into the 50s (without rain) and I'm down to ride...

we have a good amount of people on here.. let's make this happen early in the spring.

·
Registered
859 Posts
hows everybody ? just joined this forum. im located in Queens, NY any riders around me ? i drive both a cruiser and a sportsbike. a Vulcan 900 and a R1

·
Registered
8 Posts
I live in West Hempstead and just picked up an R6, still in the process of getting insurance a reg on it, but then she will be good to go, lol

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
^^ congratz on your new bike

watch out for the crazy old peope that drive in LI. especially if you're ever in Islip, watch out for my grandpa in his old school buick, guy is old as hell and still on the road lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
hahaha yea i dont live out east so i think im good, then again living close to the city and riding cant be any better hahaha

·
Registered
54 Posts
congrats on the R6! Hopefully soon it will cool down just a bit to make it more enjoyable to ride.. hehe

·
Gixxxaaah
52 Posts
Anyone living or riding on LI regularly should join our FB Group......Long Island Bikers.....We ride 3-4 nights a week and most Sundays.

Hope to meet many of you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
im stationed out in drum,dont know how you new yorkers can deal with all these bullshit laws i swear this place is a police state.anyways any one that rides in northern new york get at me!

·
Registered
148 Posts
NY's answer to a failing economy is to raise taxes, increase tolls and have cops write more tickets, can't wait to get out of here

·
Registered
859 Posts
yeah they writing tickets for every thing nowadays...

·
Registered
859 Posts
bumppppp..hope everybody enjoying this great weather. ride safe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Havoc checkin in for New York. New to the forum, hopefully can find some people who are interested in riding. Passed a pair of Gixxers on the road yesterday, anyone near me?

181 - 200 of 205 Posts