Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's cool to see so many NY riders lurking.. especially NYC and LI..

So post a pic of your ride.. once the spring is here we can hopefully meet up.

Mine: 2000 CBR600F4

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Wow, yours looks mint.

Only pic I have with new body work because it hasnt moved from that spot in 3 months.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sam

I was wondering when you would post a pic hehe
The new brake setup looks killer!

I feel your pain... my bike hasnt moved since the end of November.. hopefully we'll be out soon. Are you ready to roll? I'm thinking within 2 or 3 weeks we should be good go for at least a local ride.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Sam

I was wondering when you would post a pic hehe
The new brake setup looks killer!

I feel your pain... my bike hasnt moved since the end of November.. hopefully we'll be out soon. Are you ready to roll? I'm thinking within 2 or 3 weeks we should be good go for at least a local ride.
I'm ready to roll.

Had to wrap up some loose ends last week but its all good now.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Hey Long Island People

Can't wait for better weather and cleaner roads.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet Fazer! I am partial to CBRs of course... that 1000 is killer..

great day today.. took the bike out for its first run of the season!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow.. Hispeed.. you suck... that is the exact bike I want in a few years.. get out there and ride.. supposed to be nice all weekend..

·
Registered
47 Posts
my toys

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys i'm a little upstate NY in highland (across the river from Poughkeepsie) if anyone is familiar! Here is my garage I ride the 250 looking for a new bike this season or next season!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I've been there often. It's a nice ride on the bike and the turnout is always great. Many nice vehicles to drool over and a steady flow of biker brothers coming though there as well.
There is also Tuesday Nights in Oyster Bay. They shut down Main St(Aubrey Ave), and line the cars up and down the street. There is always a band playing too. Nice night out and it's FREE.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Any of you guys ever go out to Captree/OBI on Sunday mornings?

I recently discovered this, and have gone once so far, even though it officially starts May 1st. Cool people, cool bikes and diverse bike crowd.

Sunday Mornings Car Meet @ Captree - OBI Parking Lots | Facebook

I usually go on a regular.
it's every Sun. morn. @ the Captree parking lot til around memorial day when they start charging to enter, then everyone goes to the old OBI parking lot.
then after about Labor day it's back @ Captree again.

on the nice mornings, it's a great turn out.
u could end up seeing everything from an Enzo to a modified Civic and of course, all types of bikes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can't make it this Sunday.. but last year I probably went there 2-3 sundays each month... the group that I ride with sometimes gets there around 8:30am... you cant get in there with a car at that time.. but with a bike its no problem...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts