Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
I believe there is something at the Quaker Steak and Lube (in Madison) but I am not sure of the details.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The local bike night in Madison is at the Quaker Steak and Lube on Wednesday nights. It's off University Ave, just west of the beltline

·
Banned
558 Posts
welcome welcome welcome

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
First off, Welcome to SBN! :twofinger

Second, like a few others have said, there is a bike night at Quaker Steak and Lube on Wednesdays. I made my first trip up there last night and I thought it was ok. Definitely worth checking out if you got the time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yeah, the MADknights meet up there. I've met them, they are really nice people, very respectful, and good riders too- so if you want to meet up there that would be the ticket! Or you could meet with us at Brookfield Square on Wednesday nights as well :) Always good times with us :)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I heard its at Quaker steak and lube.

Anyway, enough of my sarcasm....welcome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes there is

OldMil said:
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Is there a local bike night anywhere near Madison?
Come join us on Wednesday night at the Steak and Lube in West Madison, MadKnights will be there from six to 10:30 than we will go on a ride...

We also ride other night during the weeks in groups let me know if interested...

CMartinez51
MadKnights

WELCOME :2devil

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome

Welcome!!

Let's ride...

CyberBiker
MadKnights :beer :twofinger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts