Sport Bikes banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Looking good. :dblthumb
The ones for my bike have the LEDs not only on the front, but on the sides as well so that you are visible from every angle like the stockers. I'm surprised they aren't all like that. I like the looks of flush mounts, but I won't sacrifice form over function where visibility / safety are concerned. I think the Watsons are the only ones I would consider for that reason. They are a little pricey though.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hozhead said:
So, where did you get those sweet looking lights?
http://www.watsendesign.com/

Kinda expensive, but I haven't seen any that look as good. Small company in Canada, making them at home I believe so sometimes it takes a while to get them but they don't charge you till they ship them. For all different makes of bikes too.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
crx81 said:
Looking good. :dblthumb
The ones for my bike have the LEDs not only on the front, but on the sides as well so that you are visible from every angle like the stockers. I'm surprised they aren't all like that. I like the looks of flush mounts, but I won't sacrifice form over function where visibility / safety are concerned. I think the Watsons are the only ones I would consider for that reason. They are a little pricey though.
I think the pre-04 gixxers have them on the side, I would have preferred it too but they are still pretty visable even like they are. At least I finally got rid of those clown ears. :lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I believe that Blndebmbr has those same ones on her R6 and I've been lucky enough to see um up close, and I will agree, they are nice!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
they look good

1 - 15 of 15 Posts