Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out today and found a very slightly used 27 for a great price. I couldn't pass it up even though I really wasn't in the market for one.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I dont know about the whole Super compact thing. Ive never actually shot one but It just seems extremely small to me. I am looking into a 22 though. Heard that the .40 has alot more takedown than a 9mm and more speed than a .45. It also dont hurt that ammo is pretty cheap for plinking.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
i have that weapon....... :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MR.HONDA said:
I dont know about the whole Super compact thing. Ive never actually shot one but It just seems extremely small to me. I am looking into a 22 though. Heard that the .40 has alot more takedown than a 9mm and more speed than a .45. It also dont hurt that ammo is pretty cheap for plinking.
I prefer my 23 for daily carry but I just couldn't pass up the deal I got on this gun. $390 OTD with everything and 4 mags. This gun is flawless so I had to pick it up. It actually makes me 23 feel very big.

·
Banned
519 Posts
NICE!! That is some awesome stuff. I need to get a gun and just go have some fun....

Uhh..at teh shooting range...yeeaahhh :D :D

:hshot

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
MR.HONDA said:

a 9 mm can have just as much stopping power as a .40 possibly as a .45 if you have the right loadout.

·
Banned
912 Posts
I'll stick to my Kimber Ultra Carry!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts