Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just saying hi,
anyways i am a member of the CSC site also under the same screen name, live in ft carson home because of injuries in iraq, if you want to see them look in my pics i ride a 2005 gsxr 600 also in the pic area, i attached some pics on here but for some reason i cant see the damn things whats going on??

Attachments

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Aloha and Welcome to SBN :twofinger

Good to see you back in the states. Hope your injurys heal 100%

EDIT: just saw your photo, i hope your counting your blessings, you're quite lucky with that wound. wow.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah they said 1 cm the other way and it would have severed the artery and throat

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Well it's good to see you back and posting up here!

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
shit man.. Glad youre still with us.. is that from an IED???
glad to see youre posting. welcome to Carson...

·
SBN SuperMod
1,394 Posts
Welcome home & to SBN. Nice bike!

If you still can't see your pictures, are there links to them in your thread in a little box? If not, check your settings. If that fails, PM me, and I'll look into it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zspikeracing said:
Nice war story (and pics!!) glad to see you made it home. I live right off Carson, my wife is with the 43rd ASG. Hit me up if you wanna ride sometime, it can get old riding solo. [email protected]

-Ben

thanks for the invite me and the family are heading up to copper mountain to the suzuki cyclefest, even though i am not supposed to be riding, you know how it is once its in your system, are you planning on going to the event? we are rolling out of here about 10-1100am hopefully call if you are going to go 719-216-2598
WILL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re:

Sounds like fun, unfortunately I'll be at work in Denver all day. I am thinking about going up to the rally at Cripple Creek on Saturday (if the wife will let me get out of working in the yard) but am not sure, I don't want to be the only person not riding a cruiser. Shoot me an email sometime if you wanna take a little ride. Be safe!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts