Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, my name is matt, id post a pic of my ride, but is there any way of posting it without having to know the whole path of the file?

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
welcome and enjoy your stay and select the (go advanced) the select the manage attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, went to go advanced, and the only thing i see even close to that is the img thing at the top of the screen, but you have to type in the whole path of the file manually.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
scott_madison1 said:
ok, went to go advanced, and the only thing i see even close to that is the img thing at the top of the screen, but you have to type in the whole path of the file manually.
hit the search for files and get the pic that way

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Dude Im from Wichita Ks

Who are you????

BTW: it is under the reply screen scroll down you will see a box that says manage attachments then you can browse and put them up...

Here is a pic of my bike you may remember it. There were and still arent any like it:D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
1ST--Welcome :twofinger
2nd--Who's Scott Madison, Matt :lol
3rd--When you click reply, you will see management attachments a little down the page...Click on it and browse will appear...Find your pic and click on it and then hit upload...Done !!

·
1,687 Posts
:twofinger ROTGLMMFAO :twofinger

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol you guys are cool :)

godfather, how long ago did you move away? i just moved here last august, and bowled for wsu this last year.

btw, how far down the page? like around the additional options part of the page?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh, and the scott madison thing. its just an sn ive used for many years. scott is my middle name, and madison is the street i grew up on :)

·
1,687 Posts
In additional Options first thing is "Miscellaneous Options" Next is "Attach Files"
You will see Manage Attachments click that and that is where you upload the pics.

I moved up to Chi town in April of last year so I probibly didnt know ya. I lived there al my life though. If you ever need anything just ask me I can point ya in the correct direction. I built that bike from a crap heap and have a shit load of hookups at most all of the shops back home. I should be headed back by September if everything goes well. If you need any one to ride with just head down to old town and you will see all the bikes usually at the QT:D We like to hang out and watch all the drunks at around 1:45 to 2:00am

krazyracer400 said:
woa godfather ur bike is tricked. did u fab the custom swingarm urself or does somebody make that. thats awesome. i like the paint too
Custom I think it is a Pingle if I remember right the bike is gone now I smashed it up a year ago December:( The swingarm also had the air bubble in it for the air shifter:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hhm... i think somethin must be screwed up then because the only thing i have in there is "automatically parse links in text"
"disable smileys in text"

then it goes on to thread subscription.

i was thinkin i couldnt be that blind, im a mod on another forum, and i was for sure somethin wasnt right...

well as far as the qt, we cant go there anymore, if ya do, they call the cops and people get tickets, and get arrested. seems like anymore, half the guys down there just want to go pick up drunk chicks, and theres no way in hell im puttin a drunk chick on the back of my bike, thats just askin for trouble.

·
1,687 Posts
Oh drunk chicks rock man LOL:D

NOT:D

Yeah they have been doing that shit at QT for a while now. I have quite a few buddies that ride in the groups.

Mike Cornewell
Josh Blankenship
Joe Edgerlie
ETC........

The list could just keep going LOL:D

I will have to "print screen" so you will see what I am talkn bout:D

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Ok, click reply...Scroll down maybe an inch and on the left you will see manage attachments...When you click that, browse comes up...Browse for the file/pic you want and double click and then hit upload...Once it's uploaded, close the window, it'll take a few secs...Then hit submit reply...

You also have to physically type in at least 10 characters on the screen...Watch my next post...

·
Registered
197 Posts
welcome :twofinger

If you have only just joined I think you have to wait for three days before you can post pics ... give it a couple of days & try again.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts