Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is my first post on the forum....I'm a new rider (only a few months now) and am just getting introduced to the world of bikes. Damn, it's a quick addiction....

So my BF pointed me to this site (ty454) -- he's been teaching me how to ride. Given the fact that I don't even drive anymore (currently live right outside D.C. and take the metro to work!)....well....thank god for his patience! So I've got a starter Ninja 250 and I'm loving it....I call it the green booger (hence my username) :D

So if anyone's in the D.C. area and sees a lady on a bright green Ninja -- that's me!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
YEA!! another woman rider!! sweet!! Welcome!! have fun and be safe!!

cool for the bf for teaching you, and YES it's VERY addicting!!

love the twofiddies!! so, so, so much fun to ride!

when you get a chance, post a pic of you and your twofiddy up on the womens pics section..... watch out for all the leg humpers, they are just out to have fun. All good guys!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Welcome green booger :twofinger (standard SBN welcome)

I had a 250 too--it was a yellow booger :lol Great bike to learn on. If you haven't already be sure to take the MSF course---it's a great investment!! I have meet some riders from your way at a track I have been to here in Florida--really nice people!!

Good luck and be safe out there!! :)

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Welcome to SBN, lots of great peps and information here. Good luck to you on learning how to ride.

·
Registered
238 Posts
welcome :)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Good Luck and welcome to the boards!!!

Cj

·
Registered
1,619 Posts