Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Genesis,

I bought my bike sometime around last year, it's an 08 Ninja 250R. It has a couple of mods such as: Area P full exhaust, re-jett, Pirreli tires, smog block of plate, and EBC pads. I was in a recent but minor low-side a couple weeks ago, there was some oil all over the road,but thanks to the Cortech boots, AGV helmet, and jacket I was OK. I'm looking to buy shogun sliders for the future to prevent rashes on my fairings. This is my bike before the lowside.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There is a wealth of information on this site.

Glad to hear you and the bike were alright. I have run motivation sliders on all my bikes but have heard good things about shogun. Did your helmet hit the road hard if so you may want to send it out to check if the internal foam has collapsed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum! There is a wealth of information on this site.

Glad to hear you and the bike were alright. I have run motivation sliders on all my bikes but have heard good things about shogun. Did your helmet hit the road hard if so you may want to send it out to check if the internal foam has collapsed.
Thanks, I was able to save the helmet with my elbows & hands. There was only minor scuffs on the face shield, no other part of the helmet touched the ground. Oil spill in the middle of the road sucks. Motivation sliders ? I will check that out. I'm still debating whether to replace my rashed up fairing, this will be mostly a canyon/track bike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! Great choice on your first bike. Sorry to hear about your lowside, good excuse to do some more customising tho!
For sure, I'm looking to get clip-ons and a suit, I wanna cut loose and track the 250 sometimes this year. These 1/4 liter bikes are fun to flick around, but nothing like the CBR250RR that I tried many years ago.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Welcome to the forum! That's a great choice for a first bike. As stated above, lots of good information on this site. Take some time to read some pages. Stay safe & keep on riding :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts